Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild GUI, Advertizing, and Specific Types

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Guild GUI, Advertizing, and Specific Types

03.11.2014 , 01:03 PM | #1
I was thinking of a way to help players who are new to MMO's entirely with gearing and showing them the "Veteran Ropes" if you will.
A guild option or a main guild GUI for the purpose of advertising and organizing guilds would be awesome.
Placing a search function for guild names would help alot. Some guilds like to remain private. And that would work well. Put in an option so they can only be invited to the guild and canít be searched. An option where their guild stats and names arenít displayed.
The idea is to be have an easier time when recruiting, and just make the guild types a little more flexible.
My guild, Lunatic Fringe, is in existence for the purpose of helping new players. If they added more guild types, we could tell other people who are new to ask so we can help new players in leveling and or mechanics. Or help new 50-55ís by teaching them Ops and Hard Modes. Help them with the process of gearing their character to meet Dailies and Operation requirements.

Let me know what you guys think
60Maddelyn - Sentinel of KOTOR!V
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Master Yoda

03.13.2014 , 03:17 PM | #2
Those guilds like yours are very helpful

I think a guild searching system could help people to find a proper guild instead of just shouting on the gen chat until some random guy throws him an invite...

Saito Approves! + 1