Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I have just seen a bug and I think it's a bug.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I have just seen a bug and I think it's a bug.

BadOrb
03.10.2014 , 06:29 PM | #1
Something really freaky just happened on the last daily at CZ-198 , on the mission anti-toxin recovery. The final boss basically ( huge tentacle ) there was a big hulk green grasshopper attached to the bottom of it now and again , I was seriously freaked out! So I ask is this bug a bug ? Maybe it's a sign I don't know but if I see it again , well if i do cz weekly again ( which I hardly do these days ) then I will try take a pic.

Scary stuff Bioware.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ninjonxb
03.10.2014 , 06:59 PM | #2
Pretty sure its one of treek's abilities if you have her.

Slicka
03.10.2014 , 07:02 PM | #3
Should of took a screenshot so we could be sure.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Essence_of_Light
03.10.2014 , 11:41 PM | #4
Bigfoot? Bigfoot?!?! BIGFOOT!

Oh... not Bigfoot?
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

dacentabaal
03.11.2014 , 01:23 AM | #5
I've seen it a few times myself, on one of 2 occasions.. I've either used my Electro net on my merc and spotted it as the tentacle is spinning around when it dives or when Treek uses an ability and again when the tentacle dives
█]╬╬╬╬╬╬(۝)ǁ█خ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)
http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8