Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So where's my playable Togruta?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So where's my playable Togruta?

JimG
03.11.2014 , 12:10 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperCredit View Post
They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.
This topic has already been covered to death in the forums. None of us know which species is next or when we'll see the next one, as they haven't announced that. I'm not saying they can't do the Togruta, because obviously they can, but it's not as simple as copying the companion. The companion is one female body type which can only wear medium and adaptive armor and only equip lightsabers. A playable character has to be designed for all male and female body types and all armor types and all weapon types and all emotes, animations, etc. So it's more than just copying the companion....and that companion has probably had the most clipping, display, etc. bugs of any companion. I would love to see Togruta and Nautolan both added to the game....I just hope they don't go with something else simply because it's easier without the head issues.

ItachiZaku
03.11.2014 , 05:55 AM | #22
I bought Cathar off the GTN for 250K and I've only created one character, that I later deleted.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

ImmortalLowlife
03.11.2014 , 07:20 AM | #23
Barabel......I WANT A PLAYABLE BARABEL!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

MuratReis
03.11.2014 , 08:00 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
judging by kuat I'm pretty sure bothan will be next if anything.
I love Bothan
''Ralph McQuarrie is the gentle giant of the Star Wars Universe.'' George Lucas

Suromir
03.11.2014 , 08:20 PM | #25
Not even similar bro. twi'lek meh, Togruta yesssss
yah...one has two brain worms going down while the other has brain worms going up and down...as I said..mutated Lekku. Oh and Togruta have Clown paint on. There is that.

No we -need- something more unique..

Personally I'd like Voss. Even if they're not as unique as some others.

PrincessNuri
03.11.2014 , 08:22 PM | #26
I rather have a Nautilan species

arunav
03.11.2014 , 10:30 PM | #27
Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Anyone else want Playable Togruta?
It's not the just the heads, but many chest pieces that would have clipping issues.

I am all for it, it would be extremely popular too, but I doubt it's the next species because of the size and capabilities of the current SWTOR team.

As far as Bothan, based on Kuat at least, that doesn't look different enough from Cather to me. It would be a real waste to develop that.

TenTen-chan
03.13.2014 , 03:07 AM | #28
Togruta is my second favorite species, next to Twi'leks and if they add Togruta I'll create one for every class lol

Drudenfusz
03.13.2014 , 03:53 AM | #29
I also hope that Togruta will be the next species.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version

BarbieGurl
04.16.2014 , 03:25 PM | #30
I still wish they would add Togruta as a playable species at some point.