Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So where's my playable Togruta?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So where's my playable Togruta?

SuperCredit
03.10.2014 , 01:20 PM | #1
Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Anyone else want Playable Togruta?
My only wish... is that Bio-Ware will find it within themselves to add Togruta as a playable race.

BeeblesTV
03.10.2014 , 01:21 PM | #2
I'll take any race at this point. I'd like to see a pass on existing race customization as well. Especially in the beard department. In fact I'd like to see a new race that is designed entirely around beards.

I like beards.

ikinai
03.10.2014 , 01:23 PM | #3
Sorry I think I ate it. I thought it was a plate of tacos, my bad.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School

Rafaman
03.10.2014 , 01:23 PM | #4
I second this. Togruta should be next.

Zoom_VI
03.10.2014 , 01:42 PM | #5
judging by kuat I'm pretty sure bothan will be next if anything.
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Darth_Wicked
03.10.2014 , 01:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperCredit View Post
Is it still a possible next species, or did they get super lazy and say oh it's too hard?

If they can do twi'lek..they can do Togruta. They already HAVE a companion Togruta, so I very much see no excuse. Use the same rules as they have on her. No helmet display say for like bands or something. Bam. Simple.

I'd Pay 2000 Cartel Coins to unlock the species. So come on. Make a good decision.

Keep giving them those ideas.

Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
judging by kuat I'm pretty sure bothan will be next if anything.
Great. Goats on two legs for all.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

AlienEyeTX
03.10.2014 , 01:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SuperCredit View Post

But twi'leks aren't done right, so why would you want this? My lekku either clip through helmets or disappear completely! You'd think, at the very least, they could sculpt something that fits twi'lek heads, then add empty mod slots and sell them on the GTN. I'd be very willing to pay for such a thing.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Darth_Wicked
03.10.2014 , 01:48 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
But twi'leks aren't done right, so why would you want this? My lekku either clip through helmets or disappear completely! You'd think, at the very least, they could sculpt something that fits twi'lek heads, then add empty mod slots and sell them on the GTN. I'd be very willing to pay for such a thing.
Yep. I find this extremely creepy, even more so than the lekku by themselves, which are creepy enough already.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by CAUTION: CANNOT VERIFY SOURCE
I realized that the Empire destroys people.
Our once-great society runs on human fuel and serves no purpose beyond ego.

DomiSotto
03.10.2014 , 01:52 PM | #9
I would not mind Devaronian in the horned department. Nautolan or Tortuga would be cool. But all things considering, I would take actual species bonuses (existing) and species recognitions & species quests/lore to new avatars.

SuperCredit
03.10.2014 , 04:28 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
Um. They;'re not that bad. And Because Togruta would be amazing to play as. You don't like the clipping, hide helmet. simple.

Bothan would be so super suck lame to do.

Nautolan or Togruta are where it's at.
My only wish... is that Bio-Ware will find it within themselves to add Togruta as a playable race.