Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Emote List does not fit in the screen

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Emote List does not fit in the screen
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

The_Natoorat
03.10.2014 , 12:51 PM | #1
Hi,

As title suggests, with constant increase in number of emotes, the list grew out of the screen. As far as I can see, there is no slider, so I can't access some of my emotes.

Pic here:
http://s28.postimg.org/6l9sbbzy5/swt...8_19_38_33.png

I am aware that you can just write in chat "/emotename" and be done with it, but I can't remember all the names
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny." - Bertrand Russell

TaitWatson
03.11.2014 , 07:20 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I'll have someone take a look! Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

AlrikFassbauer
03.11.2014 , 09:55 AM | #3
It has grown out of screen, so to say, many months ago (in German SWTOR as well).

But partly I had hoped the Dev Team would find this out themselves, and partly I've gotten so much used to it that i never sent this in as a bug ticket ...
"Just say no." If you feel like you are only there for generating Comms for someone else, then just stay away from PvP. Don't let yourself get farmed !

Sangrar
03.11.2014 , 11:45 AM | #4
yeah same for legacy titles too could someone look into making all this stuf scrollable so this doesn't happen?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Jerba
03.11.2014 , 01:12 PM | #5
I reported this bug back in July 2013 and CSR told me they forwarded it to QA (ticket #9664022), so I'm sure the bug is somewhere in their system, but maybe not high enough priority to fix it.
I just can't help but shake the feeling that posting in the bug reports forum gets a better response than the in-game tickets. In any case, it's nice that this gets looked into now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
yeah same for legacy titles too could someone look into making all this stuf scrollable so this doesn't happen?
Legacy titles already have a scroll bar; why do you say that they need one?

Cryoguns
03.11.2014 , 04:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
I'll have someone take a look! Thanks!
Can we also have someone review re-categorizing the emotes? Seriously, various dances are spread across at least three or four categories with no apparent reason behind the madness.

Sangrar
03.11.2014 , 07:19 PM | #7
[QUOTE=Jerba;7277534Legacy titles already have a scroll bar; why do you say that they need one?[/QUOTE]

I just checked they do not, only regular titles do.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Jerba
03.11.2014 , 07:26 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
I just checked they do not, only regular titles do.
You are talking about the character window, right? Maybe post a screenshot of your UI, because it is looking correct for me: http://i.imgur.com/76j2w3G.png

Sangrar
03.11.2014 , 07:28 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
You are talking about the character window, right? Maybe post a screenshot of your UI, because it is looking correct for me: http://i.imgur.com/76j2w3G.png
huh wonder why that's not up on mine, anyway thanks for letting me know

Guardian_Scott
03.17.2014 , 12:10 PM | #10
Yeah... /bump for this thread. I've noticed it for a while as well... but it finally bugged me enough that I was gonna comment on the forums. Low and behold someone just beat me to it. Hopefully BW will have this sorted out in the next update or two.
─────>ΞϿ}OT LEGACY{ϾΞ<─────
"Kill with purpose... fight for pleasure."
DeviantArt