Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Developer Update: Quesh Huttball Pit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Developer Update: Quesh Huttball Pit
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Eillack
03.10.2014 , 06:03 PM | #41
Just let Huttball die or allow us to choose what to queue for..

Docmal
03.10.2014 , 06:46 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexModny View Post
Less than twelve parsecs
Well since parsec took about a month of development in its first release we can assume this means less than a year.
Feeling Parsecseh?
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Handrew - Shadow Tank Drewbacca - Guardian DPS
& 13 more...

idnewton
03.10.2014 , 07:20 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by cs_zoltan View Post
Who hates it can quit the match, who likes it can't magically make it pop twice as much.
What a strat.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
I'm pretty much down for Quesh Huttball to be the WZ all the time in the queue, at least for the first couple weeks after 2.7.
Ouch, no. Quesh huttball drops with 2.7. Gear tiers up in 2.7, which means massive warzone farming. I guarantee you the majority of PvPers do not want to spend all of their time farming the new gear in the exact same place (though it is already one of my favorites, I must admit).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'

Argonloris
03.10.2014 , 08:38 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by miniStahl View Post
How could it have taken twelve parsecs when parsecs is a measurement of distance and not time?
The way I figure it is that the distance is realative to how close you can be to the center of a black hole. Since it takes more speed to escape one the closer you are. Converting that into hyperdrive ratings you have a 0.5 rating which is the one of the fastest drives available even through black market tech.
The Jade Legacy
Argonloris Marellis NichosSixtus
RIP: Mara Jade May 29, 2007

xShadowSINx
03.11.2014 , 06:10 AM | #45
Why can't they make it so that the "traps" are randomized to prevent preset scoring paths. Better yet create a couple of traps that are interactive to the player so that we can activate a trap at our discretion, or disable one for that matter.

Dawginole
03.11.2014 , 09:17 AM | #46
Less than twelve parsecs
Cool. Make more then.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Damsyl
03.11.2014 , 09:22 AM | #47
The arena looks fun, but it seems more like a cluster**** for a 4v4. Why not bring this in for 8v8?
Damsyl N'distress
55 Operative (Medicine) | The Bastion
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Bioware, what can we expect as far as PvP for the future of SWTOR?
No

AlexModny
03.11.2014 , 11:00 AM | #48 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Damsyl View Post
The arena looks fun, but it seems more like a cluster**** for a 4v4. Why not bring this in for 8v8?
Good news Damsyl! The new Quesh Huttball Pit is a Warzone and not a Warzone Arena! It is a full 8v8 just like the original Huttball! Now get in there and go berserk!
Alex Modny | Assistant Designer
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.] [Dev Tracker]

Dawginole
03.11.2014 , 12:18 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Damsyl View Post
do what?
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

idnewton
03.11.2014 , 12:36 PM | #50
Good news Damsyl! The new Quesh Huttball Pit is a Warzone and not a Warzone Arena! It is a full 8v8 just like the original Huttball! Now get in there and go berserk!
It's both, there appears to be a 4v4 and an 8v8 mode, though both are still focused on the Huttball (4v4 doesn't turn it into a Team Deathmatch, though this place would work perfectly for it).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'