Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Khoris = most annoying boss ever

dipstik
03.11.2014 , 02:26 PM | #11
yeah this boss takes forever. war games turret fights are also too long. great fights, just too long.

Hei_Atzfel
03.11.2014 , 02:41 PM | #12
Most annoying boss imo would probably have to be the boss at the end of HM Cademimu. Not particularly because he's difficult or has tricky mechanics or anything along those lines, but because of the constant spamming of those "shackles" roots that have to be removed by another player, and every time I run that FP it seems that I get the most incompetent people who don't watch the group frames for a root debuff to go and remove it, so with me being melee, that's rather problematic since if I get rooted outside of 4m a lot of my attacks aren't able to be used until Derp Groupmember #832,276 comes over to me and breaks the root.

Jedi_Knight_Jess
03.11.2014 , 10:47 PM | #13
I just ran that with sage trio, my sage is 18, and I had a 35 and a 55 guildies with me, and he still took a long time

I learned how to evade his fireballs, we put heals, rock throws, and evaded again, and he went down eventually

morfius
03.12.2014 , 03:47 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Solloby View Post
This guy is a seriously annoying boss.

You can barely get anything off before you have to move out of an aoe, or he's jumping to you and stunning you and it's just a terrible, thoroughly unenjoyable fight. He's not a difficult boss to defeat, just an unimaginably annoying boss, and is currently #1 on my list of bosses I hate.

Does anyone have any other flashpoint bosses they hate? Is Master Khoris the most annoying boss ever, or can you think of worse ones to fight? Please share.
There are some with much more stuns ... but this one has ridiculous amount of HP for such FP (when you can end with 4 turret classes) and can make fight really annoying.
Big difference if I play melee (tank or dps no matter) and simply run around him or I have to stay on place to do reasonable damage (merc/sniper) ... we got 4 merc group once... it was so annoying.
Otherwise simple to the boot ... just move out of stupid circle.
CZ one above have at least ads to check are DPSs sleeping... and is mostly annoying to melee, Khoris is annoying to turret classes and have nothing more than too large HP pool.
"The Aing-Tii have a different view of the Force. Not in terms of Jedi or Dark Jedi—of black and white, as it were—but in a way I like to think of as a full-color rainbow."

EranofArcadia
03.13.2014 , 01:17 PM | #15
I spend most of my time running KDY, and Khoris/Modo are by far my least favorite bosses to deal with. The droid is simple compared to them.

venomlash
03.13.2014 , 07:00 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
The enhanced Vrrbllrltghttrbbv (even its name is annoying) on Czerka core flashpoint.

I have a jugg tank so the knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun, knoback + stun every 10 seconds is extremely aggravating.... (it's supposed to be PvE, not PvP )
As a Juggy tank I'd think you'd be more worried about the Enhanced Duneclaw! The only way I've seen Guardians/Juggernauts tank that fight well is by having a DPS dash over to the generator to be Interceded to. Because the Guardian is SLOW and doesn't have a speed boost or a slow-removing ability. Vanguards can use Hold The Line and Shadows can use Force Speed, but Guardians just get stuck.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Lowfrequenzy
03.14.2014 , 05:36 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
As a Juggy tank I'd think you'd be more worried about the Enhanced Duneclaw! The only way I've seen Guardians/Juggernauts tank that fight well is by having a DPS dash over to the generator to be Interceded to. Because the Guardian is SLOW and doesn't have a speed boost or a slow-removing ability. Vanguards can use Hold The Line and Shadows can use Force Speed, but Guardians just get stuck.
I don't have any problems with that boss on my Juggernaut and I don't need to Intercede. You know, we can spec into a speedboost that we get the moment our guarded target is under attack (Rule of Two). Guess what sandstorm does Oh, and using mass taunt when the sandstorm begins helps your healer and Saber Reflect reflects the sandstorm.
Motetta across the galaxies
Vanjervalis Chain - T3-M4 - ToFN - TRE - Ebon Hawk

PhantomMalice
03.15.2014 , 02:18 PM | #18
I agree playing as Sniper Khoris is the most annoying piece of trash. Usually when this boss is picked, I just Entrench and say to hell with the mechanics. But then he force pushes a melee dps half-way across the room and then jumps to him...

toha
03.15.2014 , 07:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PhantomMalice View Post
I agree playing as Sniper Khoris is the most annoying piece of trash. Usually when this boss is picked, I just Entrench and say to hell with the mechanics. But then he force pushes a melee dps half-way across the room and then jumps to him...
Yeah that's actually my experience as a Sniper against this guy
The fight I'm always hoping for on my Sniper is the droid , drop down under the droids feet and start shooting

A little side note, as a sniper you can hold aggro on this *bleep* Jedi pretty easily, the insta-snipe works wonders combine that with power shot(?), forgot the name, the semi-insta hard hitting one,works out of cover as well. And you're golden

Also are all of you position this guy so that he knock you back in to kolto iinjectors? Just wondering
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
Nobody wants your scams.

And if you spent your time doing this, then you are a fool. Shoo, shoo. Get lost.

PhantomMalice
03.15.2014 , 10:33 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by toha View Post

Also are all of you position this guy so that he knock you back in to kolto iinjectors? Just wondering
You mean like all the time? Force push you from injectors then root you with force leap as you are running back to it. Most of the time your team mates are eager to watch you die and are milking every single nanoseconds that you are tanking the boss so they can pew-pew.