Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The cartel market is sucking the fun out of this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The cartel market is sucking the fun out of this game

CosmicKat
03.12.2014 , 10:35 AM | #191
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
[font="Open Sans,Sans"][color="#ea538a"]

If she were capable of typing a single factual statement about the game, about which she has a complaint, sure. Just one. That's all I ask.

Yes, I would be (and have been) equally condescending to posters who seem to be male when the situation warrants it.

Pretty much that. I feel like I'm dealing with my little nephews saying, "When I grow up, I want to be a Tyrannosaurus!" Same reaction - pat them on the head and tell them, "That's great, punkin. Go for it."

Yes, it's condescending. Yes, I shouldn't have written it. No, I don't regret writing it.
Oooo. I've been insulted and my maturity has been questioned by someone with a narcotics reference in their name.
"I still think nothing that has been suggested in the last

10 minutes beats 'smashy smashy egg men'."

Lugosi
03.12.2014 , 10:43 AM | #192
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Oooo. I've been insulted and my maturity has been questioned by someone with a narcotics reference in their name.
THC is not a narcotic, just saying. Using said non-narcotic does not make someone immature. Some of us live in WA, CO and outside the other US States btw.

Not that I agree with what Darth says, I was just putting that out there.
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum

Lugosi
03.12.2014 , 12:04 PM | #193
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
Do you mean it isn't "legally a narcotic" or it isn't "medically a narcotic"?
I was more going for the it's not a narcotic because it's not an opiate, so medically I suppose. Yes, I know this is debatable as well because it is sleep inducing and a pain reliever. Not to mention narcosis is state that can be induced by THC, or alcohol for that matter. I just think opiate when I hear narcotic.
Bargain not with the darkness, in time it will take us all.
Arms of the Abyss
Ilith - Akhroma - Molybdenum

horrorfaneightys
03.12.2014 , 02:55 PM | #194
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
Who has to grind for credits? LOL!

If she were capable of typing a single factual statement about the game, about which she has a complaint, sure. Just one. That's all I ask.

Yes, I would be (and have been) equally condescending to posters who seem to be male when the situation warrants it.

Pretty much that. I feel like I'm dealing with my little nephews saying, "When I grow up, I want to be a Tyrannosaurus!" Same reaction - pat them on the head and tell them, "That's great, punkin. Go for it."

Yes, it's condescending. Yes, I shouldn't have written it. No, I don't regret writing it.
No problem. I see from her response that she obviously isn't that mature. So I get why you said it that way .
"There is no heavier burden than a great potential" ~ Linus, Peanuts
Morga-dar Level 54 Assassin Li'lu-fei Level 54 Sentinel
Xaniata-kee Level 53 Sniper Aiden-grey Level 55 Vanguard

Bethmora
03.12.2014 , 04:03 PM | #195
I agree, For BW to keep coming out with armor is just crazy. I gave up on the CM a long long time ago, I wont waste time or credits pulling mods and re augmenting new ****. They can still make their money if they would just do a cover up system. You know like what other games do for there player base. LOTRO has the best one and BW should be looking into it.