Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Spoilers inbound! TCW Season 6 discussion thread!

Beniboybling
03.08.2014 , 03:57 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I've been wondering, based on something Dooku said in a season 3 episode...

Do you reckon Dooku and Maul could have beaten Sidious (at his power levels during the clone wars)?
Yeah, he's totally got the power to like end then at any time Sel. Duh.

Slowpokeking
03.08.2014 , 03:58 PM | #42
I still think the stories are ok, but not good if we link it with the movies. The Jedi knew too much of Order 66, Clones and Sidious before EP III, which made their action dumb.

Slowpokeking
03.08.2014 , 07:42 PM | #43
TCW let me feel the connection between the arcs and the character development are weak, the timeline was a mess. Like in Season 6, it looked like Maul, Mandalore's crisis and Ahsoka's departure never happened or didn't affect the characters. It would not be weird if we switch the order of the arcs.

Selenial
03.08.2014 , 07:52 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Your opinion is noted...
On a piece of paper and thrown into my living room fire.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Jorelle
03.08.2014 , 08:00 PM | #46
i agree i enjoyed it very much
"Mandalorians Don't make threats. We make promises."

Eillack
03.08.2014 , 08:16 PM | #47
I got some quick questions regarding Season 6 / Netflix.

1.) I do not have a Netflix account, but a friend suggested that I do a free trial month. Would I be able to watch this season / these episodes in general even though I would only be a trial account?

2.) Will episodes be released weekly, or has it been pretty much released all at once?

- If weekly, then I guess I'll have to try to avoid the internet for some months and Rebels will probably be out before I find out how Season 6 of TCW ended.

- So far Youtube has been very fast with taking vids down as soon as they are put up haha.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Wolfninjajedi
03.08.2014 , 08:38 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
I got some quick questions regarding Season 6 / Netflix.

1.) I do not have a Netflix account, but a friend suggested that I do a free trial month. Would I be able to watch this season / these episodes in general even though I would only be a trial account?

2.) Will episodes be released weekly, or has it been pretty much released all at once?

- If weekly, then I guess I'll have to try to avoid the internet for some months and Rebels will probably be out before I find out how Season 6 of TCW ended.

- So far Youtube has been very fast with taking vids down as soon as they are put up haha.
1. Yes you can, I did.

2. It's all been released at once.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Eillack
03.08.2014 , 08:45 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
1. Yes you can, I did.

2. It's all been released at once.
Well then...looks like I'll setup a trial account soon(ish) then haha. Only "bad" thing for me would be that one random day when I have myself a Season 6 non-stop marathon lol.

Thanks for the info. Hmm now I wonder if the account is just tied to an email, or household hmmm.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Selenial
03.08.2014 , 09:00 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Well then...looks like I'll setup a trial account soon(ish) then haha. Only "bad" thing for me would be that one random day when I have myself a Season 6 non-stop marathon lol.

Thanks for the info. Hmm now I wonder if the account is just tied to an email, or household hmmm.
Per email adress and Credit Card.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger