Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Clone Wars: Sacrifice": The lore most of us probably missed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
"Clone Wars: Sacrifice": The lore most of us probably missed...

Beniboybling
03.09.2014 , 05:45 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I had thought that the Sith Ghost vwas in that zone they claimed they had no control over ?
Bane's body and essence was destroyed on Ambria, there is no way that he could have been entombed on Korriban or appeared as a spirit when a portion of his essence was in Zannah.

It could however have just been an illusion created by the temple. Remember Sith Spirits can attack people, Yoda was confident that the ghost was not real and could not harm him, and none of them could.

Lithy
03.09.2014 , 04:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I had thought that the Sith Ghost vwas in that zone they claimed they had no control over ?
I believe they said that after the encounter there and just the ritual room was where they had no control. They said before Yoda entered the ritual room that everything up to that point had been created by them, I believe Bane's ghost falls under that. If I mixed up the order of events I'm sorry but I'm fairly positive.
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

HiddenPalm
04.08.2014 , 10:13 AM | #13
This was a very awesome discussion. I hope it continues, and sorry I don't have much to add at the moment. Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading this thread. All the questions were key.

My question which probably can not be answered here, is how did Qui-Gon Jinn learn to do this and when? And why couldn't he do more, like tell the Jedi Council who the Sith was? And what took him so long to come out? And why only communicate with Yoda? Why not Ben or Anakin? And how come none of the fallen Jedi after Order 66, couldn't do the same?

Quote:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." - Obi-Wan Kenobi
The Underground Jedi Movement
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that." - King
APPLICATION * www.UndergroundJedi.com *
We are the very first and only Anti-War Guild for Star Wars: The Old Republic.