Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

XiamaraSimi
03.19.2014 , 02:13 PM | #31
Well, they already confirmed the housing will be multiple houses/planets, and legacy, with a legacy bank as well, and that crafters will make some of the housing components as well. All and all, I am happy.
The Xiamara Legacy Jung Ma Nightmare Squadron
Simi, Anyamara, Anyankha, Apollimi, Xiamara, R'yoohki, S'imi, Asuka, Shi'ara, Tayanna
Tefenet, Xialia, Xiara, Tay'anna, Taelanya
Bioware, please make a nexu mini pet, I really want a baby mutant Cheshire Cat!

Alec_Fortescue
03.19.2014 , 02:17 PM | #32
Player housing should come with an appearance tab and new armor sets. Casual and "house" outfits, pyjamas etc.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Magnusheart
03.21.2014 , 03:32 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Player housing should come with an appearance tab and new armor sets. Casual and "house" outfits, pyjamas etc.
Appearance tabs are unlikely with how gear shells exist now. clothing items I could totally see. Civilian Clothes for the Empire and Republic and nightwear.

I just hope we have like in Skyrim a Weapon Rack that can hold our weapons, and a mannequin that wears a set of our armor we equip onto it.

Kaisernick
03.22.2014 , 09:32 AM | #34
i would have to myself say no to
Hoth themed complex
Voss themed complex
Corellia themed complex
Makeb themed complex

mostly because of the story complex for one Hoth isn't a very wise place for a house i mean although it doesn't seem like it hoth is supposed to be a lethal temperature at times and would be a odd place for anyone to have a house (otolans not withstanding)
Voss is a complex one while i could see it being possible im not sure if the voss would approve of outsiders settling on their planet.
Corellia's problem is the fighting i mean the Empire is supposed to have been pushed off and the republic is supposed to win but due to the static world of this game going back u see that nothing has changed which is very immerse breaking.
Makeb would work for the empire but the republic beleives the planet was destroyed or uninhabitable.

I suppose for people who arnt bothered about immersion it doesn't matter but im just saying these wouldn't of intrest for me.
the rest i do think are a good idea though.

Magnusheart
03.22.2014 , 01:16 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaisernick View Post
i would have to myself say no to
Hoth themed complex
Voss themed complex
Corellia themed complex
Makeb themed complex

mostly because of the story complex for one Hoth isn't a very wise place for a house i mean although it doesn't seem like it hoth is supposed to be a lethal temperature at times and would be a odd place for anyone to have a house (otolans not withstanding)
Voss is a complex one while i could see it being possible im not sure if the voss would approve of outsiders settling on their planet.
Corellia's problem is the fighting i mean the Empire is supposed to have been pushed off and the republic is supposed to win but due to the static world of this game going back u see that nothing has changed which is very immerse breaking.
Makeb would work for the empire but the republic beleives the planet was destroyed or uninhabitable.

I suppose for people who arnt bothered about immersion it doesn't matter but im just saying these wouldn't of intrest for me.
the rest i do think are a good idea though.

Hoth: Secret base, haven't you played the Inq or Agent Storyline? people put in warehouse hideaway bunkers there all the time, so for that type of scenario where its a hidden stronghold to others. I don't see it gamebreaking in any way.

Voss: The Alien Enclave. We could have set up apartments there. from a Developing point of view, I don't see the harm in it besides variety. and likely sooner or later we'll get Voss as a race. Body part files already exist ya'know?

Corellia: Its a giant planet, who says we have to be in a battlezone part. and also.
Spoiler

Makeb: They could make it a "Resettlement zone" for the Republic. simple as that.

Magnusheart
03.23.2014 , 05:09 AM | #36
Just spent an hour giving the main page a large overhaul.

MaximusRex
03.23.2014 , 06:00 AM | #37
A Ship Bay where we can see our GSF Ships on display as well as our Class Ship.

Nocturnalchemy
03.23.2014 , 12:51 PM | #38
The Corellia/Makeb issue seems like it could be solved pretty handily by making strongholds on each of those planets faction-specific (Corellia for the Republic and Makeb for the Empire), and restricting said strongholds to level 55+ characters.
Pro-SGRA and pro-continuing class story.

New companion proposals here, and here.

Magnusheart
03.23.2014 , 12:53 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Nocturnalchemy View Post
The Corellia/Makeb issue seems like it could be solved pretty handily by making strongholds on each of those planets faction-specific (Corellia for the Republic and Makeb for the Empire), and restricting said strongholds to level 55+ characters.

Not to mention who says they have to stick to planets we can visit in the game now?

VenomoSith
03.26.2014 , 08:53 PM | #40
I would love a sith themed Korriban complet with like a small tomb to explore, it would be PERFECT for inquisitors, who seek knowledge, also the idea of trophies from major victories in the story like thanaton's lightsaber, Baras's mask, and a few others, are superb. ideas. I hope to see this in the game,
The Zestorung Legacy