Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Cartel Market Player Housing Suggestions(its now official)

dscount
03.10.2014 , 12:16 PM | #21
So I'm seeing the VIDEO.. but not a DANG thing on SWTOR.com about player housing. Why is that? Wouldn't they be plastering it all over the place?

Just curious folks... why no PR upswing on the main website? I see facebook has a post, but nothing here.
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Lorrimar
03.10.2014 , 03:50 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Also Bioware admitted their developers cringe when doing changes to the class ships coding because they original developers made the ships an abosolute mess with strings and scripts for companion convos etc.
that's a shame as my preference would also be to make a "home" on my ship.

you can't take the sky from me!

OrionLives
03.11.2014 , 12:27 PM | #23
I think this is a great idea. Sure some people are more for the whole fighting and I agree with them. I also agree that if all people want to do is play home decorator then they should go download the Sims. But, I think this makes the game a little more realistic. Also, I think people will put some time into this to make thier game a little more personal. This feature will be especially useful to all of you RP ers out there.

Lastly, can someone let me know where Bioware tells us whats gonna be new? I can't find the page.
60Maddelyn - Sentinel of KOTOR!V
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Master Yoda

OrionLives
03.11.2014 , 12:44 PM | #24
I like the idea. Also I think pets should roam freely. If possible companions too. I like the idea of a house on Tython alot with an overveiw of the jedi temple.
Other questions:
Could weather ouside be toggled on any planet? Ex. Raining on Tython.
Will this be an "unlock at this level" will we have to pay... alot?
Will characters be allowed to have multiple residences?
Will there be appliances? IE. GTN, Mail box, Storage, modification stations, etc.
Can a player go into another players house?
Paint, Furniture, other aesthetics?

Again great idea Bioware! I love it!
60Maddelyn - Sentinel of KOTOR!V
"Do or do not, there is no try." - Master Yoda

Magnusheart
03.12.2014 , 11:54 PM | #25
Updated

Garage like side room that could house X learned speeder mount.
Helmet rack. Have a fake head to mount a helmet on for looks on a shelf or a table.

Teleport straight to Home.

ZahirS
03.14.2014 , 08:27 PM | #26
Also any chance we see Guild Housing, that could be in Space maybe in the fleet as Command Center layout

Rakugo
03.18.2014 , 04:07 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
So I'm seeing the VIDEO.. but not a DANG thing on SWTOR.com about player housing. Why is that? Wouldn't they be plastering it all over the place?

Just curious folks... why no PR upswing on the main website? I see facebook has a post, but nothing here.
OMG NOOO, now that you mentioned it, i just took a look at the Calender, Two weeks out before April fools day,,,,,,, bitting finger nails BW if you screw with us on this one, ill kill you. Honestly they had me going with the Mini games you could do with your Ship droid, smh...
I am the Alpha and Omega,
I am the beginning and the end...
I am the creator and destroyer of worlds...
I am... Death!

rynlath
03.18.2014 , 09:31 PM | #28
all I can say lets hope that history doesn't repeat itself. I really hope that these aren't just cookie cutter homes that all look the same pretty much like the star fighters. They bragged so much about being able to design your starfighter and they failed to do much for that. Or even look at the races all just humans with different paint job, hopefully they put some thought and care into these things and not just give us the normal half assed crap they give out now a days

Mindsweep
03.19.2014 , 06:20 AM | #29
Hmm...Sim's Online?

Would rather see more features for the guilds, as they promised before release.
When one falls - another one will rise.

kimdante
03.19.2014 , 02:06 PM | #30
Housing Suggestion: A Pazaak table