Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why come the Class Changes not before 2.7 ??? Devīs ???

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion

DragulThrawn
03.03.2014 , 12:14 PM | #1
edit*thx*

One simple question: why aren't you implementing these class changes before Update 2.7? All the classes you want to buff or to nerf will have nothing when it releases after Season 1. i have my 1500 rating but many of the Sorcerers and Mercenaries do not. The class changes are ready! Why not 2 weeks before 2.7? I don't understand. Please tell me why?

AstralFire
03.03.2014 , 12:19 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DragulThrawn View Post
One simple Question,

all Classes you want to buff or to nerf have nothing when it realeas after Season 1 !!!!

i have my 1500er Rating but many of the Sorcīs and Mercīs not.

The Class Changes are ready ! Why not 2 weeks before 2.7 ??

I dont understand this BW !! Pls tell my why ?? !!!

sry for my english :-.)
Before you get flamed for your English, you can copy and paste the following and put it in your topic post:

Quote:
One simple question: why aren't you implementing these class changes before Update 2.7? All the classes you want to buff or to nerf will have nothing when it releases after Season 1. i have my 1500 rating but many of the Sorcerers and Mercenaries do not. The class changes are ready! Why not 2 weeks before 2.7? I don't understand. Please tell me why?
Answer: To check for bugs, make sure there aren't any unintended bad consequences from the changes, and making major changes mid-season confuses what a ranking means mid-season. No sports league changes its rules mid-season unless they absolutely have to.
JEDI SHADOW

You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

DragulThrawn
03.03.2014 , 12:35 PM | #3
"making major changes mid-season confuses what a ranking means mid-season. No sports league changes its rules mid-season unless they absolutely have to. "

They do it last Patch ( Merc heal etc )

This unbalance dont show in points what the skill of the people is at end of season, thats a big problem.

The rules are bad at Season one.

One of my Friends can not reach 1500 with his class too many " 2 Sorc vs 2 Mara and an off-guard PT" , i dont believe him he make screen and i see it" "70% of his games vs double Mara and an 2nd Sorc in his team"

The System is a failure and BW have to do something NOW !

Telaan
03.03.2014 , 12:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DragulThrawn View Post
"making major changes mid-season confuses what a ranking means mid-season. No sports league changes its rules mid-season unless they absolutely have to. "

They do it last Patch ( Merc heal etc )

This unbalance dont show in points what the skill of the people is at end of season, thats a big problem.

The rules are bad at Season one.

One of my Friends can not reach 1500 with his class too many " 2 Sorc vs 2 Mara and an off-guard PT" , i dont believe him he make screen and i see it" "70% of his games vs double Mara and an 2nd Sorc in his team"

The System is a failure and BW have to do something NOW !
Unfortunately some classes will never be competitive arena classes. It's exactly why Blizzard made the statement that they regretted arena and why a majority of the player base was vehemently against the introduction of arena in any capacity other than casual reg play. It is also exactly why so many players quit when arena replaced RWZs. However, BW has obviously adopted the attitude of "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

AstralFire
03.03.2014 , 12:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Telaan View Post
Unfortunately some classes will never be competitive arena classes. It's exactly why Blizzard made the statement that they regretted arena and why a majority of the player base was vehemently against the introduction of arena in any capacity other than casual reg play. It is also exactly why so many players quit when arena replaced RWZs. However, BW has obviously adopted the attitude of "damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead".
And I gotta say, this game's arenas are worse than WoW's by a good measure. As amazing as Warzones are compared to their battleground counterparts in WoW, Arena's just boring imo.
JEDI SHADOW

You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

Telaan
03.03.2014 , 01:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
And I gotta say, this game's arenas are worse than WoW's by a good measure. As amazing as Warzones are compared to their battleground counterparts in WoW, Arena's just boring imo.
Yea I absolutely agree. I only wish this game had a 40v40 wz. Although I shudder at the thought of what this games engine would do.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3