Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

returning player

darrenwn
03.01.2014 , 05:10 AM | #1
hi all,just came back to the game after a 6/7 month hiatus,really liking the game again,infact i took out a sub within 10mins of download finishing there seems to be much less lag than before and the camera spinning out of control also seems to be fixed(may have just been a problem i suffered with) but anyway i find myself guildless which aint a problem as i intend to run a few alts thru the new solo stuff as i l2p again! i left shortly after makeb released so ive done that,ive also done the czerka moon thing and now im wondering where to go next?,is there any more story/single player content or is it just new fp/ops from there?

AndasKastor
03.01.2014 , 05:45 AM | #2
Welcome back. I haven't kept track of things very well so I can't advise you, but ... welcome back

Callaron
03.01.2014 , 05:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by darrenwn View Post
hi all,just came back to the game after a 6/7 month hiatus,really liking the game again,infact i took out a sub within 10mins of download finishing there seems to be much less lag than before and the camera spinning out of control also seems to be fixed(may have just been a problem i suffered with) but anyway i find myself guildless which aint a problem as i intend to run a few alts thru the new solo stuff as i l2p again! i left shortly after makeb released so ive done that,ive also done the czerka moon thing and now im wondering where to go next?,is there any more story/single player content or is it just new fp/ops from there?
Welcome back, and head on over to Oricon next for the Dread Masters storyline.
(I think you start it somewhere on the fleet though, so you may want to make a quick stop there first.)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

darrenwn
03.01.2014 , 07:25 AM | #4
thank you guys,will check out oricon later on with a few beers