Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the PTS NiM content that you promised to deploy this week ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Where is the PTS NiM content that you promised to deploy this week ?

Loki_
03.01.2014 , 04:47 AM | #1
First it was Tuesday, then you pushed it back a day as you did not want to deploy PTS on Patch day.. Wednesday came and went with nothing. No comment Thurs or Friday ...now its Saturday and still nothing.

Care to comment ?

Alec_Fortescue
03.01.2014 , 05:04 AM | #2
No one is going to reply on Saturday. Sorry.
http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 Please thank me for a victorious five-year fight for traditional Jedi robes in SWTOR.

OddballEasyEight
03.01.2014 , 05:12 AM | #3
Isn't it like 6 am saturday in the states still? (11am GMT)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Sithwallker
03.01.2014 , 05:37 AM | #4
Firstly, nobody PROMISED anything. They said they were going to try to push it out on last Tuesday and then it got pushed back a day to Wednesday. Then Wednesday rolled around and they DID post about it not coming out and that they had no ETA at that moment. Last night's cantina event that very question was brought up and they are going to "TRY" to have it up for this coming Tuesday, but as always that is subject to change. No promises.
Jedi Covenant Server

Republic - Pak'Tii / Storem / Vimdin / Aimylla
Imperial - Skiilar / Aillya / Jagaro / Kreyya

AndasKastor
03.01.2014 , 05:40 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithwallker View Post
Firstly, nobody PROMISED anything. They said they were going to try to push it out on last Tuesday and then it got pushed back a day to Wednesday. Then Wednesday rolled around and they DID post about it not coming out and that they had no ETA at that moment. Last night's cantina event that very question was brought up and they are going to "TRY" to have it up for this coming Tuesday, but as always that is subject to change. No promises.
I am sorry. I totally agree with your post, but I had to laugh when I noticed the Yoda quote in your signature

OwnerJord
03.01.2014 , 07:18 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post
First it was Tuesday, then you pushed it back a day as you did not want to deploy PTS on Patch day.. Wednesday came and went with nothing. No comment Thurs or Friday ...now its Saturday and still nothing.

Care to comment ?
You missed the Bioware post where they said they're putting it on hold until they're happy with the build they have before they deploy it to the PTS?

Looks like you know what to do this weekend, find that post!
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

annabethchase
03.01.2014 , 07:58 AM | #7
I wish they wouldn't even put NIM content on the PTS at all. Ruins the race to 1st.
Thinking about subbing? Use this link to help us both out http://www.swtor.com/r/3txb7F

CmdrShpd
03.01.2014 , 10:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Loki_ View Post

Care to comment ?
They already have commented and said they were delaying the PTS a little bit longer but did not give a specific date as to when it be up.

Dev Tracker is your friend.

MisterBlackJack
03.01.2014 , 11:10 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CmdrShpd View Post
They already have commented and said they were delaying the PTS a little bit longer but did not give a specific date as to when it be up.

Dev Tracker is your friend.
They said at the cantina tour that they are confident it will be there on tuesday.
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

Tatile
03.01.2014 , 11:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
I wish they wouldn't even put NIM content on the PTS at all. Ruins the race to 1st.
But there are no ladders and no in-game achievements, how do you know that people aren't just lying?