Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

Callaron
03.01.2014 , 05:16 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Hey everyone, here are the contents of the Atlanta Cantina Tour flashdrive. Huge thanks to Bobsters on reddit for sending them to me!

Items of interest includes some screenshots of the Quesh Huttball, new GS Denon map, screens of Tython/Korriban flashpoints that all coming with patch 2.7

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/01/swtor-at...rive-contents/

Enjoy!
I came here today just to find a Dulfy post, and as usual I wasn't disappointed.
Thanks Dulfy!
Also... Theron and Lana look awesome! Well done concept artists! Can't wait to see them in game!
I also liked the sound of "a huge new storyline".
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Fixiooo
03.01.2014 , 05:44 AM | #32
I hope the republic shows Lord Renning good. He's an utter waste of space. I wonder that role that girl will play in it though, I forget her name, the one that is not so fond of his research.

OwnerJord
03.01.2014 , 08:03 AM | #33
I'd really love if they could change the environment of Tython to fit the environment shown in the Cantina tour pictures, for the duration of this years storyline, but when you think about how much data that would be
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

Saregon
03.01.2014 , 08:24 AM | #34
/yawn...love how they show the exact same armor from the next pack we can already preview in game...I remember when they used to show things we didn't actually already know about on those thumbdrives.
55 Shadow | 55 Sage | 55 Guardian | 55 Gunslinger | 55 Scoundrel
55 Sorcerer | 55 Marauder | 55 Assassin | 55 Mercenary | 55 Sniper | 55 Operative | 55 Juggernaut

N e v e r . F o r g e t

annabethchase
03.01.2014 , 08:35 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
/yawn...love how they show the exact same armor from the next pack we can already preview in game...I remember when they used to show things we didn't actually already know about on those thumbdrives.
Like the other 16 out of 20 pictures? This was a nice preview.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

annabethchase
03.01.2014 , 08:37 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by OwnerJord View Post
I'd really love if they could change the environment of Tython to fit the environment shown in the Cantina tour pictures, for the duration of this years storyline, but when you think about how much data that would be
Maybe if you were level 55 only. Because when I think of what really sells this game to the Star Wars fans, it's Tython. That planet has the Jedi feel that just can't be explained unless you see it.
"Rossum Eponine" & assorted other characters

Callaron
03.01.2014 , 08:50 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by annabethchase View Post
Maybe if you were level 55 only. Because when I think of what really sells this game to the Star Wars fans, it's Tython. That planet has the Jedi feel that just can't be explained unless you see it.
I suspect that's what they'll do if they change anything at all - an instance of Tython specifically made for the new storyline.
I really don't see them pulling a WoW Cataclysm on the starter zones.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Want more Class stories? Let Bioware know!

Darth_Wicked
03.01.2014 , 09:19 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
The fat sith with the lightening all around... sure does remind me of Darth Baras. Just saying...
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/..._Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...50px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

Spoiler
As I've mentioned already in this very same thread, the fat dude is Lord Renning.

http://tor.zamimg.com/uploads/images/4360.jpg
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Plaque in the Temple of the Ancients
Destroyer. Protector. Twice he has come to our world. One day he will return again.

Darth-Rion
03.01.2014 , 09:46 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Callaron View Post
I suspect that's what they'll do if they change anything at all - an instance of Tython specifically made for the new storyline.
I really don't see them pulling a WoW Cataclysm on the starter zones.
Would be nice... Instance off the starter missions maybe? Then once you leave at level ten or so, you can only return to the battle damaged zones? Would make it harder for trolls at least to interrupt RP with their level 1 toons.
CE VIP Member.

Rafaman
03.01.2014 , 09:51 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/..._Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...50px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

Spoiler
Yeah, I agree. It is probably not him, but it would nice if it were. Lol Besides I didn't
Spoiler