Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

Dawginole's Avatar


Dawginole
02.28.2014 , 10:17 PM | #11
Wondering if there are 2 PvP maps on the horizon. Clearly assets can change over the course of months, but the sneak peak of the arena shown here months ago (http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam...l-screenie.jpg)

is different from the screenshot on the usb stick (http://imgur.com/a/lQq8r). Check the eighth picture down which shows the huttball in that image sitting on top of a pipe, whereas it is on the ground in the first sneak peak image we were given.

Secondly the hints of a new huttball have always lended themselves toward another full size map and this one on the usb stick almost looks like an arena sized map. It's very small with no traps and small endzones, perfect for a four on four huttball match.

IMHO either the huttball map we have all been waiting for is actually an arena map or they are about to introduce two new huttball maps.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
02.28.2014 , 10:37 PM | #12
I spot at least Lord Renning and Inquisitor Arzonen on those screenshots. Here's hoping we get to visit some previously unseen area in both planets.

EDIT:

The fat Lord who's near to the shuttle who leaves the planet is in one of them too. Diet is for the weak.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
02.28.2014 , 10:52 PM | #13
WTB Theron Shan and Lana pics in-game pls?

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
02.28.2014 , 11:03 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
WTB Theron Shan and Lana pics in-game pls?
Check the Cartel Market. Theron's general appearance is there, unless they ignore it altogether, which I doubt.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Agent Madel Felth, Imperial Intelligence
If we mourned every conquered planet, we would NEVER have become an Empire.

Hei_Atzfel's Avatar


Hei_Atzfel
02.28.2014 , 11:10 PM | #15
God I'm so hoping the new flashpoints are PvPvE. That would make for some of the best content ever.
"War Hero Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
02.28.2014 , 11:55 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Hei_Atzfel View Post
God I'm so hoping the new flashpoints are PvPvE. That would make for some of the best content ever.
Flashpoints are PvE only.

Hei_Atzfel's Avatar


Hei_Atzfel
03.01.2014 , 12:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Flashpoints are PvE only.
And before Czerka and KDY they were also trinity only, but now we have three FP's that don't respect the trinity, so these two new ones COULD be PvPvE.
"War Hero Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
03.01.2014 , 12:28 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Hei_Atzfel View Post
And before Czerka and KDY they were also trinity only, but now we have three FP's that don't respect the trinity, so these two new ones COULD be PvPvE.
I 100% doubt that. Operations and FP are categorized under PvE. Warzones and Arenas as PvP. You don't see NPCs in PvP do you? Besides, Bioware doesn't go "Above and beyond".
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Slicka's Avatar


Slicka
03.01.2014 , 12:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I spot at least Lord Renning and Inquisitor Arzonen on those screenshots. Here's hoping we get to visit some previously unseen area in both planets.

EDIT:

The fat Lord who's near to the shuttle who leaves the planet is in one of them too. Diet is for the weak.
I find it interesting that quest NPCs will actually be in the flashpoint as enemies instead of just random sith/jedi models.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Hei_Atzfel's Avatar


Hei_Atzfel
03.01.2014 , 12:41 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
I 100% doubt that. Operations and FP are categorized under PvE. Warzones and Arenas as PvP. You don't see NPCs in PvP do you? Besides, Bioware doesn't go "Above and beyond".
NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.
"War Hero Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin