FREE Access to the +10 Datacron (Empire) on Sunday 3/2!

Dashya

Are you a loyal citizen of the Empire or do they just sign your paychecks? Are you a Republic spy or a Sith Lord looking to change (or bring down) the Empire from within? Well Aeterna Imperium doesn't care! We are once again offering completely FREE access to the +10 datacron, no matter your motivations for being in the Empire! Yes, you read that right, I said FREE! All we ask for is a simple "thank you" at the end. :D

We aim to start our free access at approximately 5:30 PM server time on Sunday, March 2nd. Start time will depend on how quickly we can get set up. If you would like to get the datacron during our run, please watch general chat on the Imperial Fleet, we will be putting out a call when we are ready!

The only requirements are: you must be level 45+, (this is not our rule, this is Bioware's) and you must have patience. We get a LOT of requests, and we get to them as quickly as we can. If we miss your request the first time, please just send us another whisper and we'll get you right in!

There is absolutely no charge for this service! Tips are appreciated but are in no way required or will they affect how quickly you are pulled up.

THANK YOU to all who joined us for our run! We had a wonderful time!

Huge thank you to my guildmates, who put up with me and my crazy ideas, such as this. Tonight's helpers were Stolgops, Disintegrator, Juurea, Apophis, Stormrayne, Tytcht, Zarrah, Shalkory, Darkbainn and Hapshant. You guys and girl are the best!

Watch the forums and Imperial fleet general chat for our next run!

~Azalyn

Edited by Dashya