Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Forums don't seem active today?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Forums don't seem active today?

BadOrb's Avatar


BadOrb
02.28.2014 , 04:07 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
I don't mind randomness as long as I know it's coming...if that makes any sense. So now that I'm viewing this thread as a jazz riff on the general discussion forum, I am quite enjoying it.

Boxers or briefs?
Boxers , you can keep your budgie smuggling to yourself.

Tea or Coffee ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
02.28.2014 , 04:24 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
Tea or Coffee ?
Tea, as long as ice has never ever ever ever touched it.

Onrush's Avatar


Onrush
02.28.2014 , 04:30 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post

Tea or Coffee ?
Coffee black like my soul with a little cream and sugar.
Kein Carnage | Crys Darkness | Steiner Bodyguard
Searren Sharpshooter | W'ren Shield Specialist | Talynn Defense

Sangrar's Avatar


Sangrar
02.28.2014 , 05:18 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
No I get it, but CM is not gaming content and least this game had direction now it's just going the milk2play route because that's the only way it can sustain itself which is really sad
let us review some of the gaming content that has come with and since cartel market came out: HK-51, Section X, Ancient Hypergates, The reputation system, Legacy achievements, an increased level cap, appearance designer, dye modules, collections, CZ-198, Oricon, Galactic Starfighter, as well as several different flashpoints in storymode hardmode and several new ops in story, hard, and even nightmare modes. Yeah, that is SO not gaming content, and even *worse* there is a new arc coming with 2.8 with an explosive blowout planned for the end of the year!

Stop acting like the CM blocks real content because it does not contrary to popular belief stuff is still coming in and 2.8 is set to give us our biggest content release ever. You say "milking" as if there is not new stuff coming in and as if the only thing getting updates is the cm, and that is not true. A: Separate teams as it is work on different content, cm releases come without inhibiting production of anything else and B: the reason there are a lot of cartel updates and are faster than regular content updates is because, for *some* reason, its a lot easier and faster to make a piece of armor than it is to design and program a fully functional flashpoint!
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
02.28.2014 , 05:47 PM | #85
@Sangrar, many people would agree that 2013 saw quite a bit of content added to the game.

However, looking at the producers schedule, the first half of 2014 is considerably less impressive.

Sangrar's Avatar


Sangrar
02.28.2014 , 06:25 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
@Sangrar, many people would agree that 2013 saw quite a bit of content added to the game.

However, looking at the producers schedule, the first half of 2014 is considerably less impressive.
to be fair they have not yet revealed all the content they are set to release yet, they only gave us tidbits, and I am hopeful for 2.8, 2.7 I don't expect much, but considering the boast that 2.8 is the largest update so far I am excited and hopeful that some good stuff is coming with it
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
02.28.2014 , 06:45 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
to be fair they have not yet revealed all the content they are set to release yet, they only gave us tidbits, and I am hopeful for 2.8, 2.7 I don't expect much, but considering the boast that 2.8 is the largest update so far I am excited and hopeful that some good stuff is coming with it
I'm looking forward to it as well, although I tend to be skeptical until I get to see it with my own eyes.

You may remember some of the claims of what SSSP would be by people who "had a friend that worked for Bioware". Not that GSF isn't fun for some people, but it was nowhere near the dramatic expectations heterodyned by rumor and speculation.

Reno_Tarshil's Avatar


Reno_Tarshil
02.28.2014 , 08:28 PM | #88
I see the typical haters and doom and gloomers arrived to try and derail the thread with their shenanigans while I was asleep.

Game adding the CM and F2P was best for business and if you can't see that then you simply don't care about the game.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
03.01.2014 , 05:14 AM | #89
I don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but there is a pretty large beta invite for ESO this weekend.
Maby that's why the forums are kinda silent?