Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forums don't seem active today?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Forums don't seem active today?

MaximilianPower
02.28.2014 , 02:13 PM | #61
I just read this entire thread. I am left a little frightened and confused. To sum it up: there were a lot of words, most of which I recognized, but they were generally organized in ways that didn't make any logical sense.

The word "thread" indicates a series of posts that follow the course of a conversation, or are tied together by a topic or theme. I detect none of those things.

tl;dr - what is this I don't even
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

Khevar
02.28.2014 , 02:16 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
True story: my bother ate a bug once.

Edit: And I convinced my mom that I didn't make him do it.

TUXs
02.28.2014 , 02:20 PM | #63
I just read this entire thread. I am left a little frightened and confused. To sum it up: there were a lot of words, most of which I recognized, but they were generally organized in ways that didn't make any logical sense.

The word "thread" indicates a series of posts that follow the course of a conversation, or are tied together by a topic or theme. I detect none of those things.

No no no...you missed the point. Seriously, try reading it again, but this time, imagine that it's the ONLY thread moving on the General forums...it makes a ton more sense when put into context.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer 7-day free sub Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

MaximilianPower
02.28.2014 , 02:23 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
True story: my bother ate a bug once.

Edit: And I convinced my mom that I didn't make him do it.
OK. I am now beginning to sense a pattern. Thank you for your contribution.

Also, FYI, I like tacos. Think I'll make some for dinner tonight. My 2yr old tends to lose most of the innards, but this usually results in some level of comedy. And a bath. But he probably needs a bath anyway.

Everyone likes tacos, yes?
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

MaximilianPower
02.28.2014 , 02:26 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
No no no...you missed the point. Seriously, try reading it again, but this time, imagine that it's the ONLY thread moving on the General forums...it makes a ton more sense when put into context.
Thank you. It's still confusing, but I suppose this perspective helps.

However, upon reflection, I prefer the thread sans sense. So I'm going to stick with that.
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

TUXs
02.28.2014 , 02:28 PM | #66
Thank you. It's still confusing, but I suppose this perspective helps.

However, upon reflection, I prefer the thread sans sense. So I'm going to stick with that.
Great...here we worked hard all morning to keep the forums going and you come along and screw up the entire thread...THIS is why we don't have nice things.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 free transfer 7-day free sub Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Darth_Wicked
02.28.2014 , 02:40 PM | #67

I bet you're not a fan of stuff like Jazz, Progressive Rock or Fusion.

Gamesux
02.28.2014 , 02:47 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Stuck in 2012 by any chance?
This game was a blast pre-f2p

AlienEyeTX
02.28.2014 , 02:49 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Great...here we worked hard all morning to keep the forums going and you come along and screw up the entire thread...THIS is why we don't have nice things.
I thought YOU were why we don't have nice things.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

Darth_Wicked
02.28.2014 , 02:54 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
This game was a blast pre-f2p
It was.

Having Belsavis and Voss for myself for two days in a row or so was awesome. That and trying to do Operations with three or four people, because everyone was locked out already around Friday night and at peak times, the server population on Peragus Mining Facility was around 50 people or so.

Yes, definitely good times.