Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** is the point with all the half-naked gear?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
*** is the point with all the half-naked gear?

IngeDanielsen
02.27.2014 , 01:43 PM | #1
Sry, I really can't see any point in these half-naked gear you have released in the latest packed. Isen't this a game with combat and not a beach party game? Or do you have a 14 years old designer with hormones running..

It is just stupid.

Rafaman
02.27.2014 , 01:47 PM | #2
But... it sells. Even though there is a lot of it. After the spamming of it at release, wait a bit, and you will find that gear sells for quite a bit on GTN. Net. net. People like it.

But, generally, I agree. I'm done with it for the most part.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.27.2014 , 01:48 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IngeDanielsen View Post
Sry, I really can't see any point in these half-naked gear you have released in the latest packed. Isen't this a game with combat and not a beach party game? Or do you have a 14 years old designer with hormones running..

It is just stupid.
Why do you care? You aren't forced to wear it? I'm confused why you hate it?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

DarthTHC
02.27.2014 , 01:51 PM | #4

It is just stupid.
Hurry up, let's all run through WalMart and Target, ripping all the bikinis off the stands and burn them in a big pile. We can use science books to start the fire!
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

TUXs
02.27.2014 , 01:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
But... it sells.
This is exactly why they release so much of it.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

-serenia-
02.27.2014 , 01:57 PM | #6

Gamesux
02.27.2014 , 02:01 PM | #7
EAware is running out of ideas. Oh wait...

Joesixxpack
02.27.2014 , 02:01 PM | #8

It is just stupid.
Have you met that big butts thread guy? Maybe you could start an RP prude guild.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Adaliaya
02.27.2014 , 02:04 PM | #9
Umm... It's nothing lost from anybody
And if some1 really wants to complain about roleplay, well I haven't personal experience (I dont roleplay) but couldn't some1 for example play dancer

IngeDanielsen
02.27.2014 , 02:07 PM | #10
Hehe, no I don't hate it. But I just find it misplaced in a Star Wars game battlefields.
I really hope the next PVP gear is a bikini..