Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

KyaniteD
02.28.2014 , 12:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by moonstomp View Post
As someone who earned this gear at 50;

I want it back for my alts.

/sign
Same for me. I was there, I got the sets, even spare ones, and I want to be able to use them on my newer alts.

I don't see the point in reducing variety when this game is all about looks and cosmetics.
Harm no one's internal, invisible integrities. Leave others the privacies of their minds and lives. (Surak) Don't think twice before you listen to your heart, follow the trace for a new start. [...] In the eye of storm you'll see a lonely dove - the experience of survival is the key to the gravity of love. (Enigma)

Essence_of_Light
02.28.2014 , 03:00 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post
Same for me. I was there, I got the sets, even spare ones, and I want to be able to use them on my newer alts.

I don't see the point in reducing variety when this game is all about looks and cosmetics.
The point is that you have enough variety that Bioware can afford to keep a few sets exclusive. The only way I'd agree to Bioware bringing the sets back is if they did this:
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I paid for all that gear with my subscription since launch. You didn't.
I'd support allowing access to this gear for anyone with the founder title.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Darth_Wicked
02.28.2014 , 03:03 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by KyaniteD View Post

This a 1000x. I cry all night long when I realize my Mercenary will never have the chance to look like Mandalore the Vindicated.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan clarifies his goal
Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the Force. Only I understand him, and his death is my responsibility.

Alphasgimaone
02.28.2014 , 03:23 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Kourage View Post
I paid for all that gear with my subscription since launch. You didn't.
I'd support allowing access to this gear for anyone with the founder title.
This is a great idea. In fact they could add a set of Founder vendors up by the CE guy in the VIP area. There's a bunch of stuff they could sell.

In fact it's such a good idea that Bio will never do it.
SWTOR PvP: now running on the Ellipsis engine.

Capt_Beers
02.28.2014 , 03:47 PM | #45
Id on't see the big deal in letting everyone have it. The people who have their original sets will have purple version and the new ones will be orange. Everyone can be a special snowflake in one way or another.
<HVND> - Harbinger - <HVND>
Keith-Stone 55 Combat Medic | | CaptBeers 55 Arsenal | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | Keef-Stone 55 Infiltration | | Key'th 55 Pyrotech

Tahana
02.28.2014 , 03:54 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'm certainly not sad that I don't have to see this absurdity anymore.
I have that set.. and I don't want to ever wear it again on my sage.. EVER. But then the next tier up is even worse.

This little number is what made me stop playing for a while..
http://swtorguideh.com/wp-content/ga...ck-in-Hole.jpg
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

ZirusZero
02.28.2014 , 04:29 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Alphasgimaone View Post
This is a great idea. In fact they could add a set of Founder vendors up by the CE guy in the VIP area. There's a bunch of stuff they could sell.

In fact it's such a good idea that Bio will never do it.
Agreed. I've been subbed since launch, where's my seniority benefits? Galactic social security isn't what it use to be.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

DeltaBos
03.01.2014 , 12:40 AM | #48
I understand that a lot of people feel that because we did not support the game since launch, we should not be allowed to wear it. I'll point out that it's not like we're going to have the gear handed to us, we'd have to do all the same work as the veteran players and run a bunch of content just to get a few pieces. The only point is that the gear was more sensible for the classes then they are now, the old Imperial Agent armor especially. Even the old Consular gear, while looking absolutely absurd, matched the class. Most of the diplomats in the game wear crazy stuff and the consular's dish hat is supposed to go with that theme. Again, I'm asking that the gear be brought back purely for class sensible appearance and I don't want it handed to us.
These new J. J. Abrams movies are just a bad dream. Someone wake me up when Timothy Zahn says he's directing a SW film.

Darth_Wicked
03.01.2014 , 01:54 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
I have that set.. and I don't want to ever wear it again on my sage.. EVER. But then the next tier up is even worse.

This little number is what made me stop playing for a while..
http://swtorguideh.com/wp-content/ga...ck-in-Hole.jpg
That's the issue I keep having for the most part, whenever people bash these old sets. It's not like the stuff that followed them is better, appearance wise.

Also, having a BH using BH / Campaign / Dread Guard armor shells, seeing that jet pack looking pretty on the back, only to see the rocket boost coming from his or her feet is facepalm worthy. Still hoping Bioware fixes that someday.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan clarifies his goal
Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the Force. Only I understand him, and his death is my responsibility.

moonstomp
03.01.2014 , 07:46 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Id on't see the big deal in letting everyone have it. The people who have their original sets will have purple version and the new ones will be orange. Everyone can be a special snowflake in one way or another.
This would be fine with me, I don't care what color rarity the sets are. For the love of god please don't redo them in a ****ty/ exposed version, just keep em the same.