Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

lironBD
02.27.2014 , 06:11 PM | #21
Oh man this is priceless...

We suffered the Terror of the clown hats, robot body armor and the Sat Dish hat for long enough!

I danced 3 days when they got removed.
Europe -> The Red Ecplipse
Oracans-> Sith Pureblood Inquisitor Sorcerer

http://www.swtor.com/r/NP7bNn \ Buddy invite

MaximilianPower
02.27.2014 , 08:07 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
When partisan was current I remodded my sage tionese set and had good fun in reg WZs. The silly look of it was like a red cape for bulls.
lol, a few weeks ago I broke out my old tionese set for my sage, updated the mods, and started using him in pvp again (hadn't played him at all in a few months). No hiding the head slot on that thing. I've gotten a bunch of comments on it, ranging from general "what the heck are you wearing?" to "that hat rocks". No accounting for taste, I guess. I've been wearing it largely to evoke a reaction, and thus far it's worked, so I'll stick with it for a while (plus it wasn't cheap to update/augment everything).
Hey, Barsen'thor Bill
What did you kill
Barsen'thor Bill

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Bøbløblaw EddieBrøck SylvesterMcbean Zuck-srw'i
TøbiasFünke MaebyFünke MaximilianPower MaxPower-srw
Jedi Covenant / Shadowlands / Harbinger / The Ebon Hawk / Bastion / Begeren Colony /The Red Eclipse / Progenitor

Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

Darth-Rion
02.27.2014 , 08:20 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by lironBD View Post
Oh man this is priceless...

We suffered the Terror of the clown hats, robot body armor and the Sat Dish hat for long enough!

I danced 3 days when they got removed.
As opposed to the Power Ranger rejects we currently have (granted some of the Inquisitors armour did look like it ripped off Rita Repulsa)? And the laziness that is the Dread Masters stuff?

I'm not saying I liked all of it, but there were some quality pieces there. Like the Bounty Hunter gear with the 'leather' carapace covered chestpiece. If I want that I could splash out and buy the Sand People Pillager gear on the CM, though it'll only be for the chest. The agents stuff was awesome, along with the lower tier warrior stuff (not the full on cyborg look).

Dacce
02.27.2014 , 08:43 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximilianPower View Post
lol, a few weeks ago I broke out my old tionese set for my sage, updated the mods, and started using him in pvp again (hadn't played him at all in a few months). No hiding the head slot on that thing. I've gotten a bunch of comments on it, ranging from general "what the heck are you wearing?" to "that hat rocks". No accounting for taste, I guess. I've been wearing it largely to evoke a reaction, and thus far it's worked, so I'll stick with it for a while (plus it wasn't cheap to update/augment everything).
yeah my guardian is using the rakata vidicators set for his tanking pvp gear. Looks great
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Pingonaut
02.27.2014 , 08:57 PM | #25
I don't care about the armor as much, I was there back when it was available. I don't see why people have these entitlement issues. "Well you weren't able to/didn't play the game back then so you don't deserve it because I'm a hipster."

hadoken
02.27.2014 , 08:57 PM | #26
Still use rakata on my sniper, haven't seen anything better.

DeltaBos
02.28.2014 , 02:30 AM | #27
Can we please get this back on track with /sign or /notsign? This thread has turned into more of a reminiscence about the armor than a petition.
Query: Is there someone that you need killed master?

moonstomp
02.28.2014 , 07:01 AM | #28
As someone who earned this gear at 50;

I want it back for my alts.

/sign

Themanthatisi
02.28.2014 , 08:00 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by DeltaBos View Post
For those of us who did not join at launch, you may not have gotten your toons to lvl 50 before patch 2.0 which removed the tionese/columi/rakata gear sets from the game. While some of the new armor looks good, I though the old tier gear's appearance was much better. That gear looked much more like what our toons would actually wear around the galaxy. The weaponsmaster gear is possibly the only gear set in the game that would look good on my mara. Unfortunately these gear sets have been removed. My solution is that Bioware should insert a new vendor into the game that sells the schematics for that old gear for basic or maybe elite comms. Or classic comms since it is classic gear. DON'T put in the CM and force us to pay for gear that we already though would be in from the progression trailers. We already give you money every month, we should at least get the gear that lured some of us in in the first place.
Well, The Tionese set for my Jugg made him look like a robot from a Terminator movie... I got it just so I can rip out the mods.

However, you get my VOTE because others may like it and I see no harm in a free set of gear for hitting 50.

Signed!
Click HERE for FREE stuff in SWTOR, including 7 free days as a subscriber. For more information, click HERE.

theUndead
02.28.2014 , 08:34 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DeltaBos View Post
Can we please get this back on track with /sign or /notsign? This thread has turned into more of a reminiscence about the armor than a petition.
Who cares. This thread has now become 10 times better than some silly petition.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.