Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Petition] Bring back Tionese/Columi/Rakata Gear

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
02.27.2014 , 04:17 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Reading this thread makes me want to throw my columni gear back on my BH.
YES! Although I personally preferred the Rekata gear for my BH's
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Slicka's Avatar


Slicka
02.27.2014 , 04:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
YES! Although I personally preferred the Rekata gear for my BH's
Never ran the OPs for Rakata.

All of my BH's gear came from HM FPs around when EC was released.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

MillionsKNives's Avatar


MillionsKNives
02.27.2014 , 04:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Are you talking about recruit gear? Tionese, Columni, and Rakata involved running HM FPs, and OPs.
You were given 99 tionese crystals in the mail upon hitting 50, towards the end of pre 2.0

theUndead's Avatar


theUndead
02.27.2014 , 04:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Slicka View Post
Never ran the OPs for Rakata.

All of my BH's gear came from HM FPs around when EC was released.
Dude for my main back in the day, I used to HM fps every day for a chance at ONE Columi piece. I remember when people had to learn the tactics to do Lost Island to get the Rekata chest.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

Slicka's Avatar


Slicka
02.27.2014 , 04:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
You were given 99 tionese crystals in the mail upon hitting 50, towards the end of pre 2.0
I quit during that time. So my first thought was recruit gear in 1.2.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Slicka's Avatar


Slicka
02.27.2014 , 04:30 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by theUndead View Post
Dude for my main back in the day, I used to HM fps every day for a chance at ONE Columi piece. I remember when people had to learn the tactics to do Lost Island to get the Rekata chest.
Yes! When HM FPs were actually had a challenge! I remember at launch when running HM FPs for the crystals would take forever to get one piece of gear until they nerfed the amount needed and how to obtain crystals.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
02.27.2014 , 04:31 PM | #17
/notsigned

Lets be real here... let them stay exclusive. There have been so many different armors added to the game since launch (especially since the CM came out) that you have a wide enough variety to choose from (and counting) without bringing back exclusive armors and manage to still look cool (or whatever you're going for).
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

AutoCocker's Avatar


AutoCocker
02.27.2014 , 04:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Khevar View Post
I'm certainly not sad that I don't have to see this absurdity anymore.
Aww come on that hat was total win! It was like a victory anytime we could taunt our sage enough in chat to /showhelm in a raid lol.

venomlash's Avatar


venomlash
02.27.2014 , 05:18 PM | #19
I would like this as well. Ideally, add vendors that sell schematic boxes for them purchasable for either credits or classic comms. Maybe make the shells generic colors but add armor dye schematics for Tionese (green/brown), Columi (orange/white), and Rakata (black/white) color schemes...? Well, probably not that last one. Can't have people crafting black/white dyes instead of paying real money to get them through the Cartel Market...
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

Khevar's Avatar


Khevar
02.27.2014 , 05:32 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by AutoCocker View Post
Aww come on that hat was total win! It was like a victory anytime we could taunt our sage enough in chat to /showhelm in a raid lol.
Hahaha!

I was so happy when my sage won the roll on Campaign gloves in HM EC, so that I could get rid of the Columi oven mitts. I didn't even sell old the Columi gloves to the vendor, I just destroyed them with gleeful satisfaction.