Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

played SWG?

Technohic
02.27.2014 , 12:14 PM | #21
Yep.

Carnage from Lowca then Flurry

I miss events in Bestine or Anchorhead. CSRs randomly spawning content.
Mist the bounty hunter system
Miss TEFs
Miss Restuss

AngelFluttershy
02.27.2014 , 12:35 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Sure did.

TUX
Flurry
Warriors of Justice (WOJ) TUX?

Rohco Maxim (Bothan Medic) / Ocki (Artisan) of Flurry. I ran with WOJ years ago, they helped me to not suck at the game and showed me the wonders of open-world PVP.

I left the game and came back to Flurry on similar toons named Rohko and Ockai. Most of WOJ was gone already except for one or two guys (names escape me).

varactylking
02.27.2014 , 01:46 PM | #23
SWG will always hold a special place in my heart. My first MMO, and the beginning of the sickness.

I was Turret on Starsider with TJA!

My top 5 favorite things in SWG:
1) Being hunted by a bounty hunter. Now THAT was excitement.
2) The people: The PvP community, the Mos Eisley cantina, and my guild.
3) Creature. Handler. Fighting side by side with my varactyl made me unexplainably happy.
4) My insanely wonderful mix of tantel and bone armor that I would kill to have in this game.
5) My X-Wing. Lord do I miss my X-Wing.

Now excuse me while I go look at all my screenshots.
Wanna know my feelings on online gaming?

Proud player of SWG (May she RIP), SWTOR, and LOTRO!

Edzew
02.27.2014 , 06:49 PM | #24
i really miss my Ithorian!! he was a crafter
I had so much fun with him!! B^( who would think that being nothing but a crafter that could shoot rifles would be so much fun in an MMO

Minack
02.27.2014 , 08:56 PM | #25
Alkaid/Sireu/Minack from Flurry.

Motovator
02.27.2014 , 09:32 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Aharx View Post
Good edits. The sheer vastness and open wilderness of the game made it phenomenal. My first Jedi kill is up in my top 3 favorite MMO moments ever for sure. Sneaking up on him while he was grinding on Dantooine. Silly Jedi. :P
Man I miss hunting Jedi so much. I collected my first bounty off a Jedi who was in Mos Eisley Cantina role playing with some dancers... Lol I was cracking up for hours.

I remember it sucked when you spent hours sometimes tracking one down only to find they are in the middle of nowhere on some planet afk in their house.... good times.

thermium
03.02.2014 , 09:33 AM | #27
It's been a long time since I've played it, I miss everything about it I really liked the sandbox. But I don't really think about it when playing Star Wars: The Old Republic, pretend it's sandbox lol :P

neorat
03.29.2014 , 02:28 AM | #28
I don't see why you all miss it so much when you can play it now .. as of this writing I'm waiting on a batch flame throwers so my alt can slice em. Aye it is not complete and there is no JTL (yet) but still I have yet to be disappointed. Jedi are disabled atm for further development/testing, but Hydian Way are running their own server with Jedi enabled.

Though I should warn you .. if you play SWG emu you will miss SWTOR lol. Just flip flop between the games .. depending what your in the mood for.

Edzew
03.29.2014 , 05:57 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by neorat View Post
I don't see why you all miss it so much when you can play it now .. as of this writing I'm waiting on a batch flame throwers so my alt can slice em. Aye it is not complete and there is no JTL (yet) but still I have yet to be disappointed. Jedi are disabled atm for further development/testing, but Hydian Way are running their own server with Jedi enabled.

Though I should warn you .. if you play SWG emu you will miss SWTOR lol. Just flip flop between the games .. depending what your in the mood for.
but you need your original discs to play the emu B^( i lost mine years ago in a move so no emu for me.

also kinda surprised you didn't put in a link for people that don't know what you are talking about B^P

Manweth
03.30.2014 , 01:35 PM | #30
Manwelion, EU Farstar.

I miss.... nothing.

Past is in the past. There is nothing to miss for.
Manw, Former Vigilance Player and Guardian Advocate.
Former Raider. Eternal Revan Fanboy.
Nothing else matters at this point.