Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

hadoken
02.27.2014 , 11:13 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tygranir View Post
Reskins are easy in any game. having to add a mechanic or balance abilities is where it becomes time-intensive
True, if only that kind of thinking were applied to bug fixing. I mean that sure seems as simple as "reskinning" something to me in order to fix. And there's been how many CM updates since that started?

Slicka
02.27.2014 , 11:14 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
True, if only that kind of thinking were applied to bug fixing. I mean that sure seems as simple as "reskinning" something to me in order to fix. And there's been how many CM updates since that started?
Bug fixes don't make them money.
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 11:16 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
Bug Squashing and item developement are traditionally two very different teams. Also, bug squashing is a very tedious process, considering you need to ensure your possible fix has very minimal chance to make things worse elsewhere.
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

Joesixxpack
02.27.2014 , 11:20 AM | #24
Bug Squashing and item developement are traditionally two very different teams. Also, bug squashing is a very tedious process, considering you need to ensure your possible fix has very minimal chance to make things worse elsewhere.
Priorities, priorities....
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

hadoken
02.27.2014 , 11:30 AM | #25
Indeed, perhaps this particular bug wouldn't have been introduced if they weren't madly rushing to add more CM items :P

orryko
02.27.2014 , 12:06 PM | #26
Only bioware cares if you random casuals and bads are "having a blast" cuz they know they can keep milking you on the cm.

Larsenex
02.27.2014 , 12:13 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by orryko View Post
Only bioware cares if you random casuals and bads are "having a blast" cuz they know they can keep milking you on the cm.
Whenever I see a post like this.......

I applaud you and your awesomesauce. Remind me to never ever group with you as my player skills simply are not worthy of you or your presence....
Corbindallas Agent of the Empire
VERMIN (spreading filth and disease in the Galaxy for ages!)

"Go for the Eyes Boo!"

Tygranir
02.27.2014 , 12:23 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
Whenever I see a post like this.......

I applaud you and your awesomesauce. Remind me to never ever group with you as my player skills simply are not worthy of you or your presence....
I just report and move on. That kind of contribution is not needed in a civil discussion.
I am eating your canon, and pooping your immersion.

Rafaman
02.27.2014 , 12:26 PM | #29
So... first as to the OP, is this news? Lol! They do this once every three weeks or so, like clock work, since the packs were introduced. You are just trolling. Plain and simple.

As for the rest... most of you know the answers to your questions. You are just looking for an excuse to whine the same old whine. It would have been better to necro an old thread.

There are separate dev groups working on CM and game content. There have been plenty of new content releases. You may not like some of it, or all of it, but there has been a crap load with more on the way.

AlienEyeTX
02.27.2014 , 12:29 PM | #30
I was going make a thoughtful comment, but then I noticed who the OP is. Not worth the effort of a reasonable response. Nothing to see here.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric