Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Preview items from the new packs... ALREADY ??

TUXs
03.10.2014 , 08:34 AM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by Drehy View Post
Oh no I'm not mad, it's just that BioWare is being very unprofessional by allowing you and your little clique of defenders to go on a smearing campaign on these forums and call out, harass, belittle, and attack anyone who questions or criticizes anything about ToR.
THIS!!! This is 100% the absolute disgusting truth about these forums. The rule seems to be that as long as you attack the right person and defend the game no matter what your true opinion is, you're free to do whatever you like. Insults, personal attacks and rude comments are TYPICAL of the group of antagonists on these forums.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Reno_Tarshil
03.10.2014 , 09:04 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
THIS!!! This is 100% the absolute disgusting truth about these forums. The rule seems to be that as long as you attack the right person and defend the game no matter what your true opinion is, you're free to do whatever you like. Insults, personal attacks and rude comments are TYPICAL of the group of antagonists on these forums.
So do you think it's okay for threads to be started with the labels of Biodrone, EAware, defender, apologist and other such mudslinging included in the original post and not expect an equal response?
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

TUXs
03.10.2014 , 09:08 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
So do you think it's okay for threads to be started with the labels of Biodrone, EAware, defender, apologist and other such mudslinging included in the original post and not expect an equal response?
Yes. I do. Report it if it offends you. You're not the forum police. There's NO excuse for attacking other players. NONE Reno...trying to justify it is ridiculous.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Darth_Wicked
03.10.2014 , 09:09 AM | #224
You two sound like a couple already. I'll pay the room.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.

Reno_Tarshil
03.10.2014 , 09:10 AM | #225
Yes. I do. Report it if it offends you. You're not the forum police. There's NO excuse for attacking other players. NONE Reno...trying to justify it is ridiculous.
Never claimed to be, so /shrug.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."

TUXs
03.10.2014 , 09:12 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
lol Smart ***!

Reno_Tarshil
03.10.2014 , 09:15 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Well you see TUXs and I have an understanding. Our viewpoints are strongly opposite of each other but I'd say we get along okay. Unless I'm sadly mistaken and this has been all one big farce.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."

TUXs
03.10.2014 , 09:19 AM | #228
Well you see TUXs and I have an understanding. Our viewpoints are strongly opposite of each other but I'd say we get along okay. Unless I'm sadly mistaken and this has been all one big farce.
Absolutely. A difference in opinions doesn't have to mean lack of respect for each other.

Darth_Wicked
03.10.2014 , 09:20 AM | #229
Absolutely. A difference in opinions doesn't have to mean lack of respect for each other.
For what it's worth, it'd be pay-per-view.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.

Reno_Tarshil
03.10.2014 , 09:20 AM | #230
I feel like a campfire and song is needed here.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."