Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Datacons - Codex - 2.6.1

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Makeb Datacons - Codex - 2.6.1

discbox
02.25.2014 , 12:17 PM | #1
Quote:
  • The +10 Endurance Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
  • The +10 Presence Datacron on Makeb will properly grant its corresponding Codex entry.
Still missing two. Does this only work for character that gain the datacron after the update!?

Do I have to collect the datacron again to gain the codex entry!?

Why doesn't this work even after you fixed it... after 2-3 years... of doing nothing!?

(And what about the Datacron on imperial and republic fleet? Will we ever know ingame which character has collected it and which one hasn't?)

Vegabond
02.25.2014 , 12:30 PM | #2
+10 on fleet, if char can't get blue crystal its done the +10.

Maniacraid
02.25.2014 , 01:45 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post
Still missing two. Does this only work for character that gain the datacron after the update!?

Do I have to collect the datacron again to gain the codex entry!?

Why doesn't this work even after you fixed it... after 2-3 years... of doing nothing!?

(And what about the Datacron on imperial and republic fleet? Will we ever know ingame which character has collected it and which one hasn't?)
2-3 years of doing nothing? The game was released in December of 2011, so the game isn't even 3 years old, and Makeb came with Rise of the Hutt Cartel which was released in April of last year, so those Datacrons aren't even 1 year old. Hyperbole like this only makes you come off as a troll, not someone with a legitimate issue they want addressed.

Send in an in-game support ticket and ask that they grant you the codex entries as you've already collected the datacrons. Note, I said 'ask'. Not demand. I've read before that this tactic was used effectively for codex entries that were fixed and the person was no longer able to get them.