Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Space Jockey's Starfighter Pack Preview

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Space Jockey's Starfighter Pack Preview

Niklarus
02.25.2014 , 07:05 PM | #81
A mime emote? A <censored> mime emote? But...but...mimes are EVIL!! Guess I'll have to pick that up for my Dark 5 Juggernaut, then.
Please support a Robust Chat System.

Referral Link

Telaan
02.25.2014 , 09:32 PM | #82
Thanks Dulfy.

Tldr for armors: skimpy outfits and lolshoulderpads. Disappointing as usual.
Kype Lightwave/Telaan Lightwave -Pot5- "Pistols' RP Apprentice"
Telaan Lightwave Pre-CU Jedi Knight -JKO- Bloodfin
Master LS/Master Defender/Healing 2xxx/Enhancer xxx3

drakensang
02.26.2014 , 12:56 AM | #83
For a moment I thought they had somehow found a way around their thigh-high-problem with Mission's outfit. But no, it is just two-colored pants.

At least the Daring Rogue-jacket won't clip into skirts. It could be an alternative to Mira's. Now how to get rid of the random metal bar?

The interceptor has a practical antenna, Not stylish, but maybe it improves holo-reception.

OddballEasyEight
02.26.2014 , 01:18 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by drakensang View Post
For a moment I thought they had somehow found a way around their thigh-high-problem with Mission's outfit. But no, it is just two-colored pants.

At least the Daring Rogue-jacket won't clip into skirts. It could be an alternative to Mira's. Now how to get rid of the random metal bar?

The interceptor has a practical antenna, Not stylish, but maybe it improves holo-reception.
Yeah, I was hoping for actual thigh-high boots on Mission's outfit but alas, we don't always get what we want
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Rafaman
02.26.2014 , 02:10 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Lugosi View Post
All they have to do is take the LOTRO approach. You have a gear tab and various cosmetic tabs. You can choose to display which ever one you want, even your actual gear tab. Also, you can equip non-cosmetic gear in cosmetic slots. All SWTOR would have to do is just add a second gear tab. This would also allow people to have different gear sets (PVP, PVE, heal, dps, tank, RP, Cosmetic, etc) equipped without taking inventory space if done properly. *edit* You put two check boxes above the gear in questions. One is Cosmetic check box and the other is a stat check box. Check both boxes on the same gear, or one set gets checked as cosmetic and the other as where you want your stats to come from.

As for the augments, I don't really have any sympathy for the crafters if they are calculating part of their profits from people switching their gear every other week. I'm a bitter artificer though, so I am biased.
Heh. I'm a bitter artificer too. That is why I don't want to see the Augers go through the same deal.

Reno, don't give up hope man. That crystal will come out, one way or another.

Rhalius
02.26.2014 , 03:22 AM | #86
As usual, the only outfits they actually put some effort into are the KOTOR outfits. the other stuff is bland and reskins of whats already there.

Take the hint designer team, be like the superiour KOTOR design team. They did a much better job at portraying a star wars setting, I often wonder if the TOR designers ever watched star wars.
Jedi Knight Gost Ganar
Member of The Praxeum Multi National Jedi RP Guild
"Defender of the people."

Kortio
02.26.2014 , 03:23 AM | #87
Dat "Bound" Emote...
When I first saw it, I thought its a dude on a toilet..

Vigilanis
02.26.2014 , 04:34 AM | #88
Yeah I thought the 'bound' emote was another way of saying 'constipated' it really does look like he is going for gold on the toilet sat there lol.

Nice pack, clothes seem a mix of very nice and meh, particularly like the Charcoal Dewback and Forest Assault Tauntaun, they look very nice indeed!

No new colour crystal? or have they ran out of colours now? lol
The Legend of Vigi

Vigilanis Level 60 Shadow - Vengalis Level 60 Sage -O'Phelia Level 60 Seer
Nepheru Level 60 Sentinel - Phallanx Level 60 Vanguard - Ric'in Level 60 Gunslinger

Reno_Tarshil
02.26.2014 , 04:37 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Vigilanis View Post
Yeah I thought the 'bound' emote was another way of saying 'constipated' it really does look like he is going for gold on the toilet sat there lol.

Nice pack, clothes seem a mix of very nice and meh, particularly like the Charcoal Dewback and Forest Assault Tauntaun, they look very nice indeed!

No new colour crystal? or have they ran out of colours now? lol
Not by a long shot.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

OddballEasyEight
02.26.2014 , 04:58 AM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhalius View Post
As usual, the only outfits they actually put some effort into are the KOTOR outfits. the other stuff is bland and reskins of whats already there.

Take the hint designer team, be like the superiour KOTOR design team. They did a much better job at portraying a star wars setting, I often wonder if the TOR designers ever watched star wars.
Oh get off it, KOTOR got as much complaints about not being "star wars" enough when it came out as SW:TOR does now.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.