Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All hail the magical floating tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
All hail the magical floating tree?

Magnusheart
02.25.2014 , 01:51 AM | #1
Remember in Galaxies there was that floating tree a large portion of the community made a religion about?

http://i.imgur.com/0vAmgeZ.jpg

Found a new one on Balmorra Republic side.

GoddessDaVida
02.25.2014 , 02:15 AM | #2
That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.

Jandi
02.25.2014 , 02:40 AM | #3
/hail

Vinak
02.25.2014 , 03:05 AM | #4
Pay enough attention to the world and you'll find floating stuff everywhere. and I mean everywhere.
>████TootsieRoll®████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

OddballEasyEight
02.25.2014 , 03:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GoddessDaVida View Post
That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.
But...

It's magic! Surely they wouldn't remove our lord and saviour the floating tree!
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Darth_Wicked
02.25.2014 , 04:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Pay enough attention to the world and you'll find floating stuff everywhere. and I mean everywhere.
Yep.

Fortunately, stuff like this isn't actually game breaking, despite what some people may say. Still, the force works in mysterious ways I guess.
Click here for some FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyo Djannis
Ash in the soil and a gun in my hands. Let's go.

lil_evil_rozzie
02.25.2014 , 04:13 AM | #7
I was gunna say - Looks more like a force user idea of a prank to me
The Progenitor - The Kusanagi legacy
- Bellarosa - Gunslinger Kabolt - Sith Marauder
'Side? I am on nobody's side. Because nobody is on my side...'

AlrikFassbauer
02.25.2014 , 04:19 AM | #8
Where is this ? Balmorra ? Around Bug-Town there are several "irregular" trees like that.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

iglumajor
02.25.2014 , 09:20 AM | #9
Haha, yeah I also noticed it recently. Also there are magical floating mushrooms on Quesh

TUXs
02.25.2014 , 09:32 AM | #10
I blame the force sensitive type for this...
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.