Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All hail the magical floating tree?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
All hail the magical floating tree?

Magnusheart
02.25.2014 , 01:51 AM | #1
Remember in Galaxies there was that floating tree a large portion of the community made a religion about?

http://i.imgur.com/0vAmgeZ.jpg

Found a new one on Balmorra Republic side.

GoddessDaVida
02.25.2014 , 02:15 AM | #2
That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.

Jandi
02.25.2014 , 02:40 AM | #3
/hail

Vinak
02.25.2014 , 03:05 AM | #4
Pay enough attention to the world and you'll find floating stuff everywhere. and I mean everywhere.
>████TootsieRoll®████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

OddballEasyEight
02.25.2014 , 03:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GoddessDaVida View Post
That has been there a long time... been around a year since I noticed it. Reported, posted about on these forums, and nothing happened, as you have seen. I think stupid stuff like that ought to be worked on. I might guess that there is either a lack of resources for or a reluctance to use them on older worlds in favor of developing or polishing new content.

Not that it would appear that dragging that tree down a bit would take long to do.
But...

It's magic! Surely they wouldn't remove our lord and saviour the floating tree!
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Darth_Wicked
02.25.2014 , 04:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
Pay enough attention to the world and you'll find floating stuff everywhere. and I mean everywhere.
Yep.

Fortunately, stuff like this isn't actually game breaking, despite what some people may say. Still, the force works in mysterious ways I guess.

lil_evil_rozzie
02.25.2014 , 04:13 AM | #7
I was gunna say - Looks more like a force user idea of a prank to me
'Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the force'

AlrikFassbauer
02.25.2014 , 04:19 AM | #8
Where is this ? Balmorra ? Around Bug-Town there are several "irregular" trees like that.
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

iglumajor
02.25.2014 , 09:20 AM | #9
Haha, yeah I also noticed it recently. Also there are magical floating mushrooms on Quesh

TUXs
02.25.2014 , 09:32 AM | #10
I blame the force sensitive type for this...
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)