Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic NPC Lore Week

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
02.26.2014 , 11:37 AM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Happy Wednesday everyone!

The notorious Nok Drayen was so powerful that for a short time he was able seize control of Nar Shaddaa from the Hutt Cartel.
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DomiSotto
02.26.2014 , 12:11 PM | #12
Seeing Nar Shaddaa I have seen in KOTOR2 is a hole in the back of the beyond, this fails to impress. Hope his treasure is worth the efforts my Smuggler is putting in.

CourtneyWoods
02.27.2014 , 09:52 AM | #13 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Good morning everyone!

Here is your Lore Fact of the Day!

Coruscant’s number one information broker, Darmas Pollaran, completely erased all records of his past.

Tatile
02.27.2014 , 10:40 AM | #14
Frankly he wouldn't be much of an under-ground scumbag if he didn't.

Obi-Timmey
02.27.2014 , 11:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Good morning everyone!

Here is your Lore Fact of the Day!

Coruscant’s number one information broker, Darmas Pollaran, completely erased all records of his past.
Hi,

Is it really so hard to translate these Lore posts in other languages for, example german?
Timmeey - Jedi Hüter - Kriegsherr
T3-M4 - Títty Twister - Guild Lead
Exar Kun R.I.P

CourtneyWoods
02.27.2014 , 01:52 PM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Obi-Timmey View Post
Hi,

Is it really so hard to translate these Lore posts in other languages for, example german?
Hi Obi-Timmey,

I actually do have these translated in French and German - I post them on our French and German Twitter accounts. When I did Lore posts around the Rakghoul event, we didn't receive much interaction from them so I didn't want to spam their DevTracker with posts that I cannot respond to (since I cannot speak French or German). That being said, I can certainly start posting them in the French and German forums!

Oeconomicus
02.27.2014 , 04:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hi Obi-Timmey,

I actually do have these translated in French and German - I post them on our French and German Twitter accounts. When I did Lore posts around the Rakghoul event, we didn't receive much interaction from them so I didn't want to spam their DevTracker with posts that I cannot respond to (since I cannot speak French or German). That being said, I can certainly start posting them in the French and German forums!
I am from Germany, so i can tell you some Facts, why you propably get no interaction: Most of the german community staff has been fired by Bioware. Have a look at the threads in the customer Support or bug Report sections. No reactions by any offical staff member (yellow Posts) can be recognized. The german community has been abandoned by bioware.

If you whish more interaction with the german community tell your Boss or other authorities to reactivate the Support in the Forum and bring it up to an acceptable Level.

CourtneyWoods
03.04.2014 , 11:51 AM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone!

Sorry I was out Friday and Monday travelling for our Atlanta Cantina Tour. Here is the last installment of the Republic NPC Lore facts of the day!

Master Orgus Din is known as “the Plain Jedi” because of his preference for simple robes and meeting conflict head on.