Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bodytype 3 cant acess datacron on Alderaan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Bodytype 3 cant acess datacron on Alderaan?

RagingSage
12.26.2011 , 02:50 PM | #21
Same problem, sent in a bug report for it.

Tried everything.
CE

Macfeagle
12.28.2011 , 01:10 AM | #22
I had same problem. I cannot get through the door. I did read that if you were in a party with a type 1 or 2 body type, have that person go inside, and then you attack the mobs and die at the broken door. Then have your party member revive you.

You should then be inside. I have not tried it yet.
Breaking News: The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Hell Over It. Any complaints about how we operate can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-waaa. This is Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Whining.

Macheath
12.28.2011 , 02:01 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Macfeagle View Post
I had same problem. I cannot get through the door. I did read that if you were in a party with a type 1 or 2 body type, have that person go inside, and then you attack the mobs and die at the broken door. Then have your party member revive you.

You should then be inside. I have not tried it yet.
Better bring two party members... you have to get back out again.

I wonder if you might be able to use /stuck to teleport you just inside, as a workaround. There's no guarantee /stuck will move you straight forward, but it's worth a shot.

I believe Sages and Sorcerers also have a "rescue" ability, which pulls target ally to their location. That might be an effective workaround, if you a grouped with one of those classes.

-Macheath.
Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Schwarzie
12.28.2011 , 01:41 PM | #24
As one of the unlucky Bodytype 3s i had to find a workaround. Im a Inquisitor myself so this was one of the more important datacrons.

I invited a random Powertech to help me. He first dragged me up to the Big Statue in the middle, and then up to the top. It wasnt possible in one stelp due to the distance.

Smokey_swtor
12.28.2011 , 11:42 PM | #25
I just found myself stuck with this same problem. (Body type 3)

I just pulled a bunch of mobs and died at the door. Had another person raise me from inside the door and it spawned me inside with him.

Thank you Astalan on Torro Blood for helping me out!!

Hope this helps until they can fix this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kunitsukami View Post
People are allowed to have opinions, and when you give them complete anonymity and a voice they become double a-holes.

SirAuron
12.29.2011 , 12:34 AM | #26
There is another datacron on Corelia that has the same problem, its the one at 3426/-3210
Fly Casual

Duffer
12.29.2011 , 05:51 PM | #27
Ran into this problem today as well. This is pretty lame.

Duradel
12.29.2011 , 06:31 PM | #28
Just bring a friggin body type 1 or 2, have them go in and they can get you in. If you are a vanguard or JK, you can storm or force jump to them when you duel them. Otherwise, find a vanguard or sage and have them harpoon/pull you in.

It's a minor inconvenience but it's not that complicated people...

Quote: Originally Posted by RagingSage View Post
Same problem, sent in a bug report for it.

Tried everything.
Obviously you didn't try very hard..

sunson
12.30.2011 , 03:02 AM | #29
Just confirmed having our Type 3 folks die at the door crack and the Type 2s rezzed them inside.

Devaroniani
12.31.2011 , 01:14 PM | #30
I shouldn't have to recruit help so that my massive shoulders fit through a crack that I could obviously scoot through... grumble... need an ability to change size for short periods of time or something.