Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The $100.00 Rancor Mount

Klarick
02.22.2014 , 04:28 PM | #1
Those that do well in PvE, get special mounts.
Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount.

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

BadOrb
02.22.2014 , 04:29 PM | #2
You really are buzzing for that mount aren't you ? Patience is your friend , it won't be too long now mate. Well after the other 2 you mentioned.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 04:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Klarick View Post
Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount. There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all: The Game of Life. I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts. I WANT MY CM RANCOR!
If the "game" of life is so important, why are you wasting your time playing TOR?

fatninja
02.22.2014 , 04:43 PM | #4
Its already been announced that there will be a cartel market rancor mount.

ParagonAX
02.22.2014 , 04:43 PM | #5
Those that do well in PvP, get a Rancor mount.

There needs to be something for those of us that do well in the most important game of all:

The Game of Life.

I propose the $100.00 Rancor as a trophy-mount for those that succeed where it truly counts.

I WANT MY CM RANCOR!
Please. $100 is worthy of a "trophy?" I'd like to play this game of like you've "succeeded" in.
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

Klarick
02.22.2014 , 05:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
You really are buzzing for that mount aren't you ? Patience is your friend , it won't be too long now mate. Well after the other 2 you mentioned.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
hrmmmmm........a little too obvious?

Infernixx
02.22.2014 , 05:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Indeed. The CM rancor(s) won't be available until sometime after 2.8 since they've said that the Rancor mount will drop in NiM DP instead of DF. I'd say...somewhere in October/November/December area.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Klarick
02.22.2014 , 06:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
If the "game" of life is so important, why are you wasting your time playing TOR?
All work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.

BadOrb
02.22.2014 , 07:51 PM | #9
hrmmmmm........a little too obvious?
Well a lil http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCa8ACQSZmU

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 10:04 PM | #10
All work and no play makes johnny a dull boy.
But the "game" of life is a game. I read it on the internet.