Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Size of rancor mount

Velnora
02.22.2014 , 03:38 PM | #1
I just noticed that the description under the rancor mount picture says it does not accurately portray the size. Does anyone know how big it will actually? I don't expect it to be a hulking beast because that would be a bit crazy on the fleet, etc. but I will be severely disappointed if it's the size of the current mounts.

Suzina
02.22.2014 , 03:50 PM | #2
It will be tiny.

For a size comparsion on what I mean by "tiny", check out the veractyle mount preview. It looks really big in all the previews in-game and out, but then when you actually get it on your character it shrinks down to a more comical size.
Member of Bane Fleet

Klarick
02.22.2014 , 04:01 PM | #3
Size does not matter.

Sorry. Im feeling snarky...I could not resist. Im only human,
Klarick -- Healing PUGS since 16 March 1999

NoFishing
02.22.2014 , 04:06 PM | #4
I think around the size of the current tauntaun mounts is quite likely.

branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 04:35 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
I just noticed that the description under the rancor mount picture says it does not accurately portray the size. Does anyone know how big it will actually? I don't expect it to be a hulking beast because that would be a bit crazy on the fleet, etc. but I will be severely disappointed if it's the size of the current mounts.
Prepare yourself now to be severely disappointed.

venomlash
02.22.2014 , 06:27 PM | #6
Gonna be three inches tall, like the fear demon in that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

NoFishing
02.22.2014 , 06:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
Gonna be three inches tall, like the fear demon in that episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
I miss that show! My fav was the "it took an army to defeat me!" guy. Yeah, well, that was then....<pulls out RPG> :-)

Nickious
02.22.2014 , 06:57 PM | #8
I'm not saying it should be ridiculously big but you would think they would make some of these animal mounts a least a little bigger.