How many teams are still qeuing for ranked atm?

Scriffle

I once played here ranked but went back to TRE for personal reasons. :)

Now i want to return with a team to play ranked arena's. But we want to know first how many teams there are active on this server before changing servers. :)

So anyone who can answer ? :cool:

Edited by Scriffle

IRS

DUN WURREH (been quiet lately)

Seele's Mom (been quiet lately)

Chabos

Vis Fatalis

Parasite

MVPs

Galactics

Inkabunga

Slash Stuck

QQ (saw them a few time, hopefully more frequently in the future)

I have a feeling that I am missing a few more of the frequently queueing groups.

....and then there are a whole bunch of groups that seem to queue once per week. Plus some groups that are being formed ie. Shoop da Whoop (apologies for the typo in the name if that's not correct; and the assumption that you're planning on queueing for GR :) ).

How many times are you going to transfer to tofn and them back to tre? :p this is gonna be like your 3rd time if you come back to tofn. Anyway there is like 6-8 overallbut like2-3 teamsqueuing daily on average Edited by xCrazyman

How many times are you going to transfer to tofn and them back to tre? :p this is gonna be like your 3rd time if you come back to tofn. Anyway there is like 6-8 overallbut like2-3 teamsqueuing daily on average

Cuz we are crazy , we just transfer to the server with the most ranked on it :p

All you guys transfer with your teams to TOFN and after getting stomped multiple times you just go back to your easy-mode servers where you are considered "good" amognst 1.4-1.5k rated teams. Wolfpack was the same story, Centurion back at 8v8 rwz days, etc.

? Most ranked is, was and will most likely be here, on TOFN. You guys just dont have balls to face good teams.

Lol , u don't even know us? :)

We are not afraid for getting stomped. :)

We played arena's against teams with a lot of Nostrum Dolus members and we never quit. :p

Wolfpack was the same story
hihi hoho hehe, we had no team for arenas, just a pool of players who were left from <wolfpack> <OSM> <Infernal>, an after our healer(s) stopped playin we simply couldnt play anymore... isnt much of a competition playin ye guys anyway, for the few times we got to beat yer regular team with our PUGs, ye guys just went offline cause ya wet yerself in fear of loosin sum of yer precious ratin... guess thats why yer dodgin neiges team too...

remember yer stream really... nearly fell on me arse... qotd: "shiad we looosin tiaaaar blah giarmaaaans... suuuuch baaaaaad tiiiiiiem!" on the cam: a roudy with sum sad sad panda eyes... next: /who roudy ---> no hit

we had a good time playin 8vs8 ranked on TOFN tho... been fun...

oh an send me a pm notification after ya posted yer shiadstorm answer please,

dont really read the forums these days... thanks

Edited by morinesse

hihi hoho hehe, we had no team for arenas, just a pool of players who were left from <wolfpack> <OSM> <Infernal>, an after our healer(s) stopped playin we simply couldnt play anymore... isnt much of a competition playin ye guys anyway, for the few times we got to beat yer regular team with our PUGs, ye guys just went offline cause ya wet yerself in fear of loosin sum of yer precious ratin...

It is indeed not much competition playing ya', onesided stompfest is never fun, especially for the losing team.

guess thats why yer dodgin neiges team too...

Now that just shows how incompetent you are and how much knowledge you do actually have about competitive PvP.(let me give you a hint - 0). Nothing more to add, really.

remember yer stream really... nearly fell on me arse... qotd: "shiad we looosin tiaaaar blah giarmaaaans... suuuuch baaaaaad tiiiiiiem!" on the cam: a roudy with sum sad sad panda eyes... next: /who roudy ---> no hit

Im not sure what are you trying to say here, use english instead of your deutschland farts please. If you lose, atleast dont talk ****.

we had a good time playin 8vs8 ranked on TOFN tho... been fun...

I've never seen you in ranked 8v8........or maybe I just dont remember you because it was just that easy to win over you? I dont really tend to remember these bad teams, y'know.

oh an send me a pm notification after ya posted yer *****torm answer please,

dont really read the forums these days... thanks

Since you read this, you'll come here again and pretty surely unleash another portion of deutschland butthurtnes once again..

It is indeed not much competition playing ya', onesided stompfest is never fun, especially for the losing team.

Now that just shows how incompetent you are and how much knowledge you do actually have about competitive PvP.(let me give you a hint - 0). Nothing more to add, really.

Im not sure what are you trying to say here, use english instead of your deutschland farts please. If you lose, atleast dont talk ****.

I've never seen you in ranked 8v8........or maybe I just dont remember you because it was just that easy to win over you? I dont really tend to remember these bad teams, y'know.

Since you read this, you'll come here again and pretty surely unleash another portion of deutschland butthurtnes once again..

Wowie, this thread has more drama than the Guild Roster 2.0 (3.0, if you prefer)...

THE DRAMA LEVEL IS OVER 9000! :rak_03:

i asked for the s h i t e storm, didnt i? :D

stompfest is never fun, especially for the losing team

good news for ya, ya wont get stomped as long as ya keep login off after a loss :D #competitiveattitude

how incompetent
uhm yay i dont get yer point here for i dont understand roudyish, please go into detail...

use english
a hand into the face.. uhm, in english yay... whats the word again :confused: oh aye, facepalm :D

I've never seen you in ranked 8v8........or maybe I just dont remember

not surprised here, we ve never played with a <wolfpack> tag... nevermind tho, its been fantastic drama after every drama-loss ya know ;) uhm, in roudyish: in /say an /general unleashed s h i t e storm in butthurtish language... but we all tend to forget bad experiences... human nature lad, all sound...

Since you read this, you'll come here again
got me :eek:

sum free time here... im just few days after a dental extraction ya know... pain in the a r s e i tell ya, pain killers, antibiotics, gets yer gut flora up an down the walls... vast majority the air ya breathe in comes out where it smells funny... see, we ve got sumthin in common these days roudy... swtor e-lifes all grand, ya gonne get sum decent rewards soon, nice rancor an all... i ll get it too, 5 or 6 times i think... so have a nice day an a soldiers farewell roudy... spread the love, XOXOXOXOX

Edited by morinesse

You are german corvineus, aint you? Exactly same type of butthurt "wanna be funny in my posts" with mixed flavours of arrogance, incompetence and retardness.

good news for ya, ya wont get stomped as long as ya keep login off after a loss :D #competitiveattitude

You were the ones getting stomped, dumby, and not only by us, sadly for you. Also, we never logg off even if we lose. The only times we stop playing is only when some1 is having lag/doesnt want to play(then we dont even start to play)

uhm yay i dont get yer point here for i dont understand roudyish, please go into detail...

a hand into the face.. uhm, in english yay... whats the word again :confused: oh aye, facepalm :D

You're bad, you got stomped by TOFN teams > leave back to PvE server > considered "good" there. Clear enough, deutschland?

but we all tend to forget bad experiences... human nature lad, all sound...

Seems like you didnt forget your rat-leave though, or is that a good experience for you? I mean fighting PvErs might be hard after all...for you.

spread the love, XOXOXOXOX

say hi to pve german server, atleast you dont have to qdodge good teams there, because there are none.

I used to play with mori (wolfpack) s pug teams sometimes, mostly as the worlds rustiest tank, and while I doubt we'd have won vs niege/roudys team, we did win the vast majority of arenas. As I said, didjt play roudy/nieges team, which lets facw it are the best 2 on the server, every team that I played against them with that is on the rostor, we won vs most other teams whenever we fought.

blahblah

yer the russian ali then :D

we lost vast majority the arena games with our PUG vs yer an neiges regular team, we won a few times too... of course ya gonne deny that in yer next muppet post... we did quite fine against the other teams an left with a satisfyin rating...

of course, a pve server offers only lousy ****** double left handed players... remember how yer team got (inc roudyish) stomped by nostrum in 8vs8? they came from a pve server :Ddun wurreh tho, yer in good company...

I used to play with mori (wolfpack) s pug teams sometimes, mostly as the worlds rustiest tank, and while I doubt we'd have won vs niege/roudys team, we did win the vast majority of arenas. As I said, didjt play roudy/nieges team, which lets facw it are the best 2 on the server, every team that I played against them with that is on the rostor, we won vs most other teams whenever we fought.
dont do this fred,

dont stomp rowdys land of milk an honey... hes gonne b sad sad panda again...

anyway, we enjoyed playin on TOFN, its been fun with <slash stuck> (bisquit/aadon), <chabos>, <galactics>, <vis fatalis>(heya silma), we enjoyed the games vs nerdrage-rowdy an babajaga-neige too... sadly, no healer no team...

we never felt stomped i was a bad arse kid by the way, i stomped anthills back in the days...

keep up the good work rowdyz000000r, hugs an kisses from farawayland... oh an go an see sumone to talk about yer deutschlandproblemz :D

oh rowdy dude, still have a juggernaut an sum jedi stuff on TOFN, in case ya need help sum day...

call 02890 mori

Edited by morinesse