Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Rancor

EzioMessi
02.22.2014 , 06:12 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
That's actually kind of funny. PvPers crowing about their awesome "skill" when it's to a great extent a matter of their gear.
If this is a complaint about the so-called gear gap in PvP, please just... Stahp. Get a set of blue 46s for like 10k credits and enjoy.
Jung Ma - The Assassino Legacy <Dark Legion Empire>
Aetios - Level 55 Sentinel

NoFishing
02.22.2014 , 06:25 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by sarfux View Post
that's the problem with the world these days.
tl;dr Get off my LAWN!!!!

branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 06:26 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
If this is a complaint about the so-called gear gap in PvP, please just... Stahp. Get a set of blue 46s for like 10k credits and enjoy.
I don't PvP, so "stahp" yourself.

Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
On the other hand, Operations and Flashpoints were rated below Pazaak and minigames IIRC. If you think PvPers are a minority, there are probably about 10 PvErs in this whole game.
Hey, man, don't let anyone stop you from living your fantasy.

dermitni
02.23.2014 , 02:45 AM | #34
I'm a subscriber as well but I'd say: Leave the PVP'ers something unique please. Also, yes, we subscribers already got at least one cool mount (the JA3 speeder), and we'll get another one in March, so I don't really see the need to give us yet another one. Sorry, but if you want that Rancor, you better start polishing your PVP skills to earn it in ranked PVP.
The Progenitor: Hran'orfon - Chiss Ascendancy Sniper Vidaar Amakiir - Imperial Honor Guard
Jung Ma: Lythe Vodaine - Jedi Healer

Sangrar
02.23.2014 , 09:36 AM | #35
I say nay. That takes any and all work out of it if its just handed to all subs, and also the excuse of sub retention doesn't work, because people would then just sub, get the rancor, then cancel afterwards so no.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

BadOrb
02.23.2014 , 10:08 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Isaacone View Post
Any kind of mechsuit mount would be cool. Such as one similar to the loader in aliens or one of the ones in avatar
That KDY mount at the rep vendor is rather like the Aliens loader IMO.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12