Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscriber Rancor

02.22.2014 , 09:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by illgot View Post
Rancor mounts would be cool if they were actually huge.

But we all know when the mounts go live they will be the size of a large horse at best.
You can't ride Lucky around on the fleet.

02.22.2014 , 10:25 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
You can't ride Lucky around on the fleet.
yeah people already yell about the speeders like Koreallis next to gtns which supposedly make the gtn unreachable, a full size rancor would just increase complaints of that nature.
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

02.22.2014 , 11:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
Would be nice to have some special mount for having the CE and playing since day 1 early access and not unsubbing for a single day. Doesn't have to be a rancor, a Hutt for example would be nice too. ^^

For subscriber: Hey! We get something dude, we get something special... this:
You know I'm actually insulted by that mount. A basic mount recolored. I guess I'm glad its free.

02.22.2014 , 11:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
They clearly are a big enough majority. Remember the future content poll that PvPers beat every other voter except for Class story?
That means nothing when it comes to how many of them there are in-game.
Firstly the percentage of players who actually visit the forums is really small, and then on top of that, there was a coordinated effort by the PvP forum to get PvP'ers to vote in that poll, and thus "rigging" the poll.
It only means that for once the PvP forum decided to stop bickering and actually do something coordinated.
And then the pure fact that class story still beat out PvP content clearly shows that PvP'ers are a minority since not even when they all rallied together for the same cause could they out-vote the average joe of the forum.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

02.22.2014 , 11:20 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
You already got your CE swag and several pieces of "been a subscriber since day 0" swag, e,g., the party Jawa, the JA3(?), speeder, the Risen title (I think), one of the tauntaun pets (again, I think), a 500 CC award, etc,, etc., etc.
With all the stuff going on with the Cartel Market ruining the crafting, bugs, exploiters and cheaters and other annoying behavior, long playing on dead servers before server merges and f2p, supporting the game for more than two years, staying when many many others say the game is dead and leaving it, trying to help and improving the game, testing it and many more things subscribers do like paying the fee AND buying cartel coins... they have to weigh us with GOLD.

So, can't have enough fluff.

@PVPers vs PVE vs RPsolo vs whatever: there are people like me who play like all aspects of the game, the childisch PVP only and PVE only discussions all day are just laughable
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - - HEL ~

02.22.2014 , 11:34 AM | #16
Give the pvpers the rancor, I want the mech the Makeb Hutt uses!

02.22.2014 , 11:40 AM | #17
Forget rancor mounts I want an easy bake oven on my ship

02.22.2014 , 11:41 AM | #18
Let's add extra stuff and emotes so we can have Sim too!

02.22.2014 , 11:47 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by PrincessNuri View Post
Give the pvpers the rancor, I want the mech the Makeb Hutt uses!
Any kind of mechsuit mount would be cool. Such as one similar to the loader in aliens or one of the ones in avatar

02.22.2014 , 11:56 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheld View Post
Im feeling a bit left out.

Can I have a Rancor mount for being a subscriber?

Subscribers are pretty rare you know.

Just saying....
I applaud you sir, for your clarity on the subject. Well done!
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu