Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

tzipidamus
02.22.2014 , 05:27 AM | #11
While I really appreciate the sentiment, it won't happen happen. EA would probably have to license the name from Blizzard's Diablo 3 forums.

Britzer
02.22.2014 , 05:35 AM | #12
More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.

Fantazm
02.22.2014 , 06:05 AM | #13
Someone once said to me that mmo forums are just full of pepole crying.

I wouldn't argue against him.

Reno_Tarshil
02.22.2014 , 06:09 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Britzer View Post
More like rename it : Bioware Hiring DECENT TALENT, since you know they need it.

Seriously tho Bioware better get people in who understand mmos or this game is doomed since a lot of new and shiny mmos and some very decent / better than ToR are coming out. I use to love this game but with the upcoming changes and just things I'm finding that are really annoying i don't hold much hope for this game in the next 12 months.
Yawn. Try again.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

Arkerus
02.22.2014 , 11:31 AM | #15

I don't know even know what to say to these posts anymore. Talk about literally making the point with another doom and gloom post.
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

LtGeneralGezlin
02.22.2014 , 12:07 PM | #16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC_wJ2uZqJ8
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

Darth-Rion
02.22.2014 , 12:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by venomlash View Post
Signed.

Those who are happy with the game are in-game blowing things up. Those who aren't take to the forums and whine about it. Nerf operatives!
I would be one of them but my laptop has been commandeered by the Mrs until her new one arrives.

Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that".
Agreed!

Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
*yawn*

0/10

You didn't even try.
I didn't even try what? O.o
Quote: Originally Posted by magi_melcior View Post
Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that".
I don't play Diablo 3 (played through once and thought "why would I want to do this again?"), is it worse over there?

I honestly hope you are joking...

Grayseven
02.22.2014 , 03:27 PM | #18
I have yet to see a game where the general forum area wasn't devoted to general whining, but I don't think that's an entirely bad thing.

True, only a small percentage of players are forum denizens but it gives a good feel about what is ticking off the players at any particular moment.

Right now, it's rancors. Previously it was the changes to FFB/OS. In the future...who knows...

While a minority, the forum faithful are very vocal. At least they tend to care enough to say something, persistent trolls not withstanding.
"50 Grades of Shae", a heart-warming novel about a Mandalorian that delivers beat-downs and assigns grades to her victims.

Slicka
02.22.2014 , 10:10 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
What about my recent http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=724294 thread?

It's pretty civil.
One of the few recently. Some of your earlier ones started out civil with your post and turned into a lot of QQ from the community.

Not blaming you at all though.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=723643
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides