Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to rename General Discussion to "The Crying Pit of Doom"

Darth-Rion
02.21.2014 , 11:54 PM | #1
Or "The 8ltching Area of Tears". (damn Bioware, that profanity filter is good, but not good enough!)

Or maybe something inluding "Exclusivity Rights" or perhaps "How Long the Game has before it eventually Dies".

Thoughts?

Slicka
02.21.2014 , 11:58 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rion View Post
Or "The ************ Area of Tears".

Or maybe something inluding "Exclusivity Rights" or perhaps "How Long the Game has before it eventually Dies".

Thoughts?
I actually have to agree with this. Don't know how many threads end up in general discussion about players unsubbing, who gets what mount, or how the game is dying and X mmo is greater than the failure that is SWTOR.

The best part is that these trolls tell Bioware the game is a failure and they're paying a sub to tell them that. That's like paying for a Yankees ticket just to boo the New York Yankees even though you hate baseball. Whether this is considered a troll thread or not, I'll still sign it.

/signed
Server: Prophecy of the Five
16 Characters, when will it end? All advanced classes, ftw!

Youtube Playthrough Videos / Guides

Darth-Rion
02.22.2014 , 12:05 AM | #3
It started in my head as a piss take troll thread, then I looked at the forum again.

Genuinely serious thread. There seems to be a lack of any -general- discussion that doesn't involve some form of tears.

NoFishing
02.22.2014 , 12:05 AM | #4
Dammit why can't you just use one of the 30-odd other threads already covering the rancor mount...oh, wait.

/signed

ZETA_SCORPII
02.22.2014 , 12:51 AM | #5
I play the game to progress and for personal satisfaction, drops and everything on the CM is just for fun. Anyone who is really passionate about gaming doesn't need a golden keyboard trophy.

Reno_Tarshil
02.22.2014 , 01:21 AM | #6
It started in my head as a piss take troll thread, then I looked at the forum again.

Genuinely serious thread. There seems to be a lack of any -general- discussion that doesn't involve some form of tears.
What about my recent http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=724294 thread?

It's pretty civil.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

venomlash
02.22.2014 , 02:13 AM | #7
Signed.

Those who are happy with the game are in-game blowing things up. Those who aren't take to the forums and whine about it. Nerf operatives!
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony

magi_melcior
02.22.2014 , 03:47 AM | #8
Only if we can rename the PvP fourm "The QQers list of Buff this and Nerf that".
ASHES OF THE ORDER THE SITH DIS-ORDER
THE RED ECLIPSE
Visit our website

horrorfaneightys
02.22.2014 , 03:59 AM | #9
/signed.

It definitely seems a little more hostile recently. Even I've lost my cool a couple of times recently.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

Zorvan
02.22.2014 , 04:11 AM | #10
Or "The 8ltching Area of Tears". (damn Bioware, that profanity filter is good, but not good enough!)

Thoughts?
*yawn*

0/10

You didn't even try.