Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Concealment DPS PvE Guide

Transmet
02.21.2014 , 09:35 PM | #1
Here is a link to a PvE guide for Concealment/Scrapper DPS on Paowee's Swtorboard site:

http://swtorboard.org/2014/02/21/swt...ive-dps-guide/

Feel free to leave constructive comments and questions here or on the site.
NOIRE - Concealment Operative

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Zinayzen
02.26.2014 , 10:30 PM | #2
Awesome. Pity the Lethaltiy guide hasn't been updated for 2.6. I mean not a lot changed, so it probably doesn't NEED an update, but whatever.

How do you feel about putting 4 into Medicine instead of the usual 3 to give the opportunity to prepare TA in advance? Worth dropping a point in Lethal Injectors? (Or in my case, since I play Lethality, Infiltrator)

Transmet
02.27.2014 , 02:47 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Zinayzen View Post
Awesome. Pity the Lethaltiy guide hasn't been updated for 2.6. I mean not a lot changed, so it probably doesn't NEED an update, but whatever.

How do you feel about putting 4 into Medicine instead of the usual 3 to give the opportunity to prepare TA in advance? Worth dropping a point in Lethal Injectors? (Or in my case, since I play Lethality, Infiltrator)
For Lethality I always would roll with 4/6/36, so yeah, stick with it if you're still playing Lethality PvE.

I'll take a look at updating the paowee Guide for Lethality in a little bit; just haven't because I haven't played it at all in 2.6. Skip the Orbitals would be the thing I'd say. Burn your Fatality on that extra Cull. I'll try parsing on it a bit again during PTS. The priorities are the same minus OS.

Let me know how it goes

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Zinayzen
02.27.2014 , 09:32 AM | #4
So you just forgo OS entirely now? Did the nerfs make it that bad?

Transmet
02.27.2014 , 02:24 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Zinayzen View Post
So you just forgo OS entirely now? Did the nerfs make it that bad?
from critting a potential 7k per hit to critting just over 2k. yeah, it's been gutted and not really worth the cast time.

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Transmet
03.07.2014 , 03:34 AM | #6
Update for 2.7:

Will be removing 2 points in Revitalizers and putting them into Jarring Strike for the BS capability from the front.

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

Transmet
03.15.2014 , 12:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Update for 2.7:

Will be removing 2 points in Revitalizers and putting them into Jarring Strike for the BS capability from the front.
on second thought...the way it is right now sucks

SUOMY - Madness Assassin

GEWill
03.18.2014 , 06:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmet View Post
Here is a link to a PvE guide for Concealment/Scrapper DPS on Paowee's Swtorboard site:

http://swtorboard.org/2014/02/21/swt...ive-dps-guide/

Feel free to leave constructive comments and questions here or on the site.
A very solid guide indeed. Noire's rotation is exactly like mine, only diff being I am still using the 168 MH.

I am curious to know why Rifle Shot is being paired with Acid Blade? I am not seeing that pairing at all.

DarthObelisk
03.20.2014 , 12:03 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Transmit View Post
Update for 2.7:

this should prove interesting to be able to back stab from the front.
If this goes well i wondering if they will do something similar for the Assassins that are still playing dps
Jedi Sentinel 55 Jedi Consular 60 Jedi Shadow 60
Imperial Agent 60 Sith Assassin 60 Sith Sorcerer 60
Sith Warrior 55
Mercenary 60

BobaFaceroll
03.20.2014 , 06:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthObelisk View Post
this should prove interesting to be able to back stab from the front.
If this goes well i wondering if they will do something similar for the Assassins that are still playing dps
Nah, it won't. It's a short term, one Backstab buff after Hidden Strike. No one will care about this trait in its current form.