Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Korrealis Trade

ingo_krieg
02.21.2014 , 12:24 PM | #1
Hello i have a Korrealis Commander mount i would like to trade for a Korrealis Baron. i am also willing to sell it for 38 mil. send a in game mail to kogas on the imp side.

MustangKing
02.23.2014 , 07:23 AM | #2
38 mil...good luck

MakuBenjami
02.24.2014 , 02:16 AM | #3
Man, a Commander for a Baron is a real hard sell unless somebody is really looking to complete the set and has an extra Baron which is highly unlikely.

At the time when they were available, the Baron was much much harder to get then the Commander. In the beginning, Baron required Social X (took A LOT of pugging esseles pre GF) while the Commander was just VIP access. Even during 1.1 - 1.2, I think the Baron cost twice than the Commander as an outright purchase. Baron's were probably $2 or $2.5 million and that was really a lot of credits at the time.

The Commander is the most plain looking of them all really. That yellow of the Baron has a much much bolder look to it.

Heck, they'll probably release a black one next...
Jekk'Jekk Tarr Native and yes, as a Sage, I can Heal to Full!

JorDeNA
02.26.2014 , 10:56 AM | #4
There was a black one. It's called the Korrelias Sovereign, It's no longer in the game and required you to be max social. It was on the planet Dromund Kaas i forget which planet for pubs but way back in the game they took it out. It was out before the commander. The mount is so incredibly rare that i haven't seen one in 1 1/2 years.

ingo_krieg
02.28.2014 , 12:36 PM | #5
i am willing to negotiate prices, not set in stone. and there were 4 original Korrealis Mounts. the Korrealis Commander (white), Baron (blue and gold), Prince (all red) empire only and Sovereign (white and dark blue) republic only. none of these are available in game anymore.