Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition to keep the Rancor exclusive to PVP.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Petition to keep the Rancor exclusive to PVP.

Arkillon
02.21.2014 , 12:09 PM | #1
I'm really disappointed to ALREADY hear that the Rancor will be put in PVE and even CM. What do pvpers have so far that is really neat and especially exclusive to pvp? Basically nothing. The so-called rated gear we had is now avaiable on GTN, the crystals are all craftable... Woopdidoo, we get about 2-3 pets. Can we not have, for the first time, an exclusive and interesting mount that will be available only to the pvpers that worked for it? Pve-ers still have until april to work and get their ranked rating up. Why cater to the lowest denominator???

The amount of people already complaining about how it'll be available to everyone should make BW re-think their announcement.
AxÝn - Carnage

hadoken
02.21.2014 , 12:11 PM | #2
You're going to be drowned out by the non PVPers that want a rancor mount.

They're going to listen to the larger population when it comes down to it, and if you're not already aware which that is - you'll find out soon enough when those rancors arrive.

Frequencyz
02.21.2014 , 12:11 PM | #3
this is dumb, you cant make an iconic creature mount be exclusive to a minority of the player base zenod...jesus...you're crazy...

/sign

edit: we have 3 exclusive mounts....that big red thing, that regular red thing, and that black ubrikkian one...which used to require 2200, now it's kind of lame.

Arkillon
02.21.2014 , 12:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by hadoken View Post
You're going to be drowned out by the non PVPers that want a rancor mount.

They're going to listen to the larger population when it comes down to it, and if you're not already aware which that is - you'll find out soon enough when those rancors arrive.
I'm a good swimmer, and I hope most pvpers will sign this.
AxÝn - Carnage

ParagonAX
02.21.2014 , 12:13 PM | #5
BW is un-fking-believable.

If you want to give the Rancor to PvErs and CM, then I also want the following mounts reskinned and provided to PvPers:
  • Avalanche Heavy Tank
  • Titan 6 Containment Vehicle
  • Helix Hyperpod
GM of <Triumph>

BubblŽs | Missbehavžn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Radžance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

Arkillon
02.21.2014 , 12:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
BW is un-fking-believable.

If you want to give the Rancor to PvErs and CM, then I also want the following mounts reskinned and provided to PvPers:
  • Avalanche Heavy Tank
  • Helix Hyperpod
EXACTLY. Give me a Titan-6 mount (granted most pvpers don't even know what it is), I find it unfair I have to put effort into PVE to obtain rewards.
AxÝn - Carnage

ParagonAX
02.21.2014 , 12:14 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
edit: we have 3 exclusive mounts....that big red thing, that regular red thing, and that black ubrikkian one...which used to require 2200, now it's kind of lame.
Non of those are exclusive. They are just re-skins.

See my post above for REAL EXCLUSIVE mounts.
GM of <Triumph>

The <Confirmed> Legacy

OMGitsCHARLIE
02.21.2014 , 12:15 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ParagonAX View Post
I also want the following mounts reskinned and provided to PvPers:
  • Avalanche Heavy Tank
  • Helix Hyperpod
Coming to the Cartel Market Soon! Stay tuned.

DarthTHC
02.21.2014 , 12:15 PM | #9
I find it mildly entertaining that the "awesome" PvP'ers came to the general forum to tell everyone else to stop crying... then when they found out they weren't going to be treated as the most special of snowflakes in the whole entire game, Skippy, they started crying in the general forum immediately.

What's the word I'm looking for here...? Ironic? Pathetic?

ParagonAX
02.21.2014 , 12:17 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
I find it mildly entertaining that the "awesome" PvP'ers came to the general forum to tell everyone else to stop crying then when they found out they weren't going to be treated as the most special of snowflakes in the whole entire game, Skippy, they started whining in the general forum immediately.

What's the word I'm looking for here...? Ironic? Pathetic?
Nope. We just want to be fairly treated. PvErs get 100% exclusive mounts. No PvPer has cried about that.

See my post above.

Your whining on the other hand, is pathetic.
GM of <Triumph>

The <Confirmed> Legacy