Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rancor Mount

PsychoDoughBoyy
02.20.2014 , 10:20 PM | #1
How is it fair that the pvp players get a Rancor Mount and the people that play pve get no Rancor Mount?

Saregon
02.20.2014 , 10:27 PM | #2
That's a question, not a suggestion.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Millardkillmoore
02.20.2014 , 11:41 PM | #4
It's almost like the devs want to encourage more players to get into PvP or something...

theUndead
02.21.2014 , 01:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Millardkillmoore View Post
It's almost like the devs want to encourage more players to get into PvP or something...
That may be true, but to the OP's question, it is entirely fair. They put in the effort they deserve the mount.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.

bannsider
02.21.2014 , 02:42 AM | #6
I wouldn't worry about it, there will be a half dozen slightly different ones in the game soon, its nice to have a unique pvp one

Leaphar
02.21.2014 , 06:54 AM | #7
You have got to be kidding, right?
You're crying like if you haven't received good content and "gifts" all over 2013, while PVPers only got Ancient Pylon and Arenas, and you are still whining?

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/uncle-sam/stop-whining.htm

CheaterLL
02.21.2014 , 07:14 AM | #8
I suppose there will be a rare drop Rancor mount in DF/DP NiM
CheaterLL, GM <you always wipe together>
Semi-Progression @ T3-M4
Juggernaut Tank/Sniper DPS/Sorcerer Heal

Isaacone
02.21.2014 , 07:24 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by CheaterLL View Post
I suppose there will be a rare drop Rancor mount in DF/DP NiM
And this is the way it should be for pvers who want a rancor mount. And I probably wont be able to ever get one because I'm in an RP guild and the only way I can do ops is by pug. It should be like the tank mount in tfb/SnV NiM.

Joesixxpack
02.21.2014 , 08:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PsychoDoughBoyy View Post
How is it fair that the pvp players get a Rancor Mount and the people that play pve get no Rancor Mount?
It's fair because you have an opportunity to get it too. Same as I could get the tank mount I'd like if I wasn't too disinterested and lazy to do what's necessary to get it.

Get real, this sounds like 5 year old gimme that toy just cuz that kid has one logic.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE