Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are Drones Underpowered?

Zharik
02.21.2014 , 01:39 AM | #11
Well each weapon type (seeker mine, seismic mine, etc.) has a different default and upgrade limit. The limit is more what they can do individually than what it totals with other weapon load outs...

I'm pretty sure that the total is no more than 5 weapons, with a repair/hyperspace beacon drone as a utility one as well
<Alt-a-holic's Anonymous>
President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer, Member.

Coldcrush
02.21.2014 , 02:05 AM | #12
As a Legion (only ship I fly) I can have a maximum of 3 seekers, 2 interdiction drones, and 1 repair drone out a any given time. So yes a total of 5 *sentries*, but both rail and missile drones are limited to one regardless of upgrades.

Ravenschild
02.21.2014 , 03:26 AM | #13
I dont know if they are underpowered,but I do know you need to place them strategically. If guarding a satellite,place them in an area that they can shoot from but are not easily seen and is inconvenient to get at. Dont place your repair and your railgun/missle drones next to eachother and make certain mines somewhat overlap the area needed to hit the drone if they come in with guns. Layer your defenses and protect them. Or get a strike with protons to protect them when you have them maxed and they have reloads
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons.For you are crunchy and go good with ketchup
Ravnn (Sniper) | Culainn (Commando) | Cintas (Mercenary)| Sodomos (Assassin)| No-Name (Gunslinger)| Fios (Sorcerer)| Hemr'roids (Juggernaut)
Begeren Colony