Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please just go ahead and announce a rancor mount for the cartel store.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please just go ahead and announce a rancor mount for the cartel store.

Yamahara
02.20.2014 , 06:31 PM | #31
At least people are queuing up to play.
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Nephthys

JaingSkiratapwns
02.20.2014 , 06:33 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwnboy View Post
Burning bridges sucks.
Its more an association thing than me. People didn't like the guild I was in (the Watchmen) so they don't like me. I'm usually pretty easy going unless someone starts something.

Joesixxpack
02.21.2014 , 11:08 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by JaingSkiratapwns View Post
So the pvers will get out of my ques. That is all.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

One of the things I have seen quite a few questions around is the exclusivity of the Rancor mount which Tier 1 PvPers will be receiving at the end of Season one. I wanted to talk a little bit about Giradda the Hutt’s Rancor mount and the other mounts you will see coming in the future.
  • Giradda’s mount, the armored and tattooed Rancor is a unique appearance that will be exclusive only to our PvP Season one, Tier 1 reward winners.
  • Inside of Nightmare Dread Palace, our Operations players will have a chance to get a very rare mount, a Cyborg Rancor. This will also be a unique appearance of the Rancor which is exclusive to our Ops players.
  • Finally, at some point in the future we will have some more “basic” Rancor models which will be available in other parts of the game, such as the Cartel Market packs.

In short, the specific appearance for the Arena mount and the Cyborg Rancor Ops mount will be unique models, but you can expect to see other Rancor mounts around the fleet in time. Hopefully that answers your questions.

Thanks!

-eric
5char
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Trixdope
02.21.2014 , 11:31 AM | #34
Figures...

And i garuntee the ones the Pvers get and the "basic" ones they put on the CM will end up being better than giraddas.

**** bioware.

MidichIorian
02.21.2014 , 11:48 AM | #35
I think it's funny that it's a Hutt's mount, meaning that it probably has to be fairly large, and the picture says something like "not actual size". So it's basically going to be Hutt size.

Ybini
02.21.2014 , 02:09 PM | #36
I guess the news of that hasn't gotten out yet, people were queueing I've never seen before last night.
I hate bolster