Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Season 1 Ranked Rewards


Ashwinn's Avatar


Ashwinn
02.25.2014 , 12:21 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
How do I get carried in solo queue...?

I don't!
Of course not because you never leave the ship. Gotta shoot that predictable dumby some more.
Intrepid Farming Farmers
Armed and Dangerous


Lunchtime/Elamite/Flashing, All-Galaxy Vanguard/Commando/Mercenary

Haystak's Avatar


Haystak
02.25.2014 , 02:28 PM | #82
On my vangaurd it looks like its going to be 20games and at 1500 for me, but my scoundrel, atleast going as a healer its seems much more difficult. I have a lot less control over the outcome of the matches it seems.
Airwolf -55-Scoundrel
Mcrose -55-Shadow
Makros -55-Marauder
Mac-Ros -55-Vangaurd

Marius_Xerxes's Avatar


Marius_Xerxes
02.25.2014 , 02:46 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by Haystak View Post
On my vangaurd it looks like its going to be 20games and at 1500 for me, but my scoundrel, atleast going as a healer its seems much more difficult. I have a lot less control over the outcome of the matches it seems.
I found it to be the opposite for me. I had a much easier time in my games on my Op healer then on any of my other toons. Before the fight starts just say who to focus and remind people to peel for you if your in trouble and you should be good. I found most people in solo Q were willing to listen / try when compared to regs.

Only took me 15 games to get 1500. Should have been less, but I lost 15 rating for having to decline a Q because my baby daughter started crying right when it pop'd. I'd understand the rating loss if I had actually joined then backed out, but declining a Q and losing rating without ever having joined the match is stupid.

Banegio's Avatar


Banegio
02.25.2014 , 05:54 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by _Space_Cowboy_ View Post
this totally ruins ranked pvp.... shouldn't queue if you don't have pvp gear as it puts your whole team at a disadvantage. can't stress that enough... other than that, it was fun.
Isn't there a matching system? If I am bad, I will be grouped with bads against bads.

They should just get rid of non-rank altogether.

TrueEquality's Avatar


TrueEquality
02.25.2014 , 07:30 PM | #85
non ranked atleast has objectives, but ya i like ranked too, plus queing it doesnt hurt cause it helps keep it alive, is nice to have options :0
Compassion: Shadow, Forall: Sage, Equality: Scoundrel, Evolving: Guardian, Coincidence: Commando, Circumstance: Marauder, Necessities: Powertech, Persist: Sniper, Gowiththeflow: Sorcerer

Carlenux's Avatar


Carlenux
02.25.2014 , 07:56 PM | #86
it has a lot to do with luck, class and many factors. I mean Qing solo Q on empire side with my operative is just a pain.

my whole purpose is to get in there and gank anybody to dead in 3 secs, after that i am targeted to dead with a good group, all i ask is "net the healer" "stun the healer" "smash X person" to my pugs, and it ends up being everything but that lol, half the time they spoil me out of stealth because they cant follow the infiltrate, or decide to "follow me" for some reason -.-. when not infiltrated

My usual match is like:
Healer raped in 3 seconds by a group of anything, it can be 3 Sorcs dps, 2 tanks 2 healers... its dead in 3 secs somehow.
Smasher mara: 10k dps in total being alive for 1 minute on each round, how?
Tank: Guarding healer but instead of distracting their healer, or protecting, decides to go full Dps smashing and ravaging everyone for 20k dmg and 6k protection (just one aoe taunt does more than 6k)

while i get whoever i asked to target to like 15% in my burst only needed some back up, but it never happens.

Of course i sometimes do bad, or lose games because of me i guess, like everyone, but that up there ^ is the usual routine of the Operative Solo Q on empire!. add the classic sorc healer that didnt notice he Qed as heals force lighting and lighting strike the hell out of the group while they kill us or the Pve geared guy that doesnt have bolster or 180 gear, like a 33k mix of 172 gear 1400 bolster marauder with high endurance enhancements... HOW! lol

However it is fun, Qqing is for the weak, ill make it 1500 soon enough. But uugh, Solo Qing operative sucks >.< lolz
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

Loufu's Avatar


Loufu
02.25.2014 , 08:57 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Carlenux View Post
it has a lot to do with luck, class and many factors. I mean Qing solo Q on empire side with my operative is just a pain.

my whole purpose is to get in there and gank anybody to dead in 3 secs, after that i am targeted to dead with a good group, all i ask is "net the healer" "stun the healer" "smash X person" to my pugs, and it ends up being everything but that lol, half the time they spoil me out of stealth because they cant follow the infiltrate, or decide to "follow me" for some reason -.-. when not infiltrated

My usual match is like:
Healer raped in 3 seconds by a group of anything, it can be 3 Sorcs dps, 2 tanks 2 healers... its dead in 3 secs somehow.
Smasher mara: 10k dps in total being alive for 1 minute on each round, how?
Tank: Guarding healer but instead of distracting their healer, or protecting, decides to go full Dps smashing and ravaging everyone for 20k dmg and 6k protection (just one aoe taunt does more than 6k)

while i get whoever i asked to target to like 15% in my burst only needed some back up, but it never happens.

Of course i sometimes do bad, or lose games because of me i guess, like everyone, but that up there ^ is the usual routine of the Operative Solo Q on empire!. add the classic sorc healer that didnt notice he Qed as heals force lighting and lighting strike the hell out of the group while they kill us or the Pve geared guy that doesnt have bolster or 180 gear, like a 33k mix of 172 gear 1400 bolster marauder with high endurance enhancements... HOW! lol

However it is fun, Qqing is for the weak, ill make it 1500 soon enough. But uugh, Solo Qing operative sucks >.< lolz
less qq more pewpew

Anyakaschala's Avatar


Anyakaschala
02.26.2014 , 07:41 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Loufu View Post
less qq more pewpew
how come i get the feeling that the people that say this are the ones that got lucky and they think it involved only their skill that got them to 1500, and that it had nothing at all to do with the other 3 teammates that got queued with them.

Loufu's Avatar


Loufu
02.26.2014 , 09:15 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by Anyakaschala View Post
how come i get the feeling that the people that say this are the ones that got lucky and they think it involved only their skill that got them to 1500, and that it had nothing at all to do with the other 3 teammates that got queued with them.
I definitely got lucky with my matches That post was supposed to troll Carl for hanging just around 1425-1475. No offense intended to the others, I apologize if it did.