Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 1 Ranked Rewards

akabane_k
02.20.2014 , 11:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SupaHsuB View Post
Ranked PVP SRS BZNZ BRU
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...88-d5k0q96.png

MikeParatore
02.20.2014 , 11:21 PM | #22
Clickxx of the Harbinger Twitch Stream YouTube Channel
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Sorcerer’s are an “easy to play, hard to master” class.

Carlenux
02.20.2014 , 11:25 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterAndrin View Post
No, most aren't upset you are getting full hatred groups, people are entertained that you guys try to talk **** on GI, GT, etc, spitting on them in wzs and such.
**** got serious
Hmaull // Carlenx // Carlenix // Pyrotec // Invinc // Hwynn

cresol
02.20.2014 , 11:26 PM | #24
iz teh uv teh rancoooor?

MikeParatore
02.20.2014 , 11:28 PM | #25
No, most aren't upset you are getting full hatred groups, people are entertained that you guys try to talk **** on GI, GT, etc, spitting on them in wzs and such.
Speaking of GI, thought this was fitting here.

RIP Billy
Clickxx of the Harbinger Twitch Stream YouTube Channel
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Sorcerer’s are an “easy to play, hard to master” class.

mamears
02.20.2014 , 11:29 PM | #26
Sounds to me like some people are mad.

And for the record, I wouldn't talk **** to Ghost Infantry if they were any good.

Yamahara
02.21.2014 , 12:27 AM | #27
Had no problem with Hatred last night. Actually..only once because of this terrible Slinger...
Lukewarm Tauntauns
Satene 55 Juggernaut
Eightyseven 55 Operative
http://www.swtor.com/r/skFjn8 Help me help you!

Iwipe
02.21.2014 , 01:28 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Ohhh, Shocker, The Best guild on the server totally elite ****** Hatred are currently 4 que'ing Solo because they don't think they can win in grouped...

I heard someone on fleet say the expected better from Dulfy
That is a pretty bold statement, considering I wasn't trying to time the queues with my own guild members at all. We had something like 12-16 people queuing for ranked at the same time and statistically the chances are good you will see a full team of Hatred members because we are all queueing.

Out of the 19 matches I did tonight, I had only 1-2 matches where rest of the team were full Hatred members simply due to coincidence. Rest of the 17 matches I did were with people from all kinds of different guilds. So I am not sure what you are getting there.

Also we are mostly a PvE progression guild and what we do in PvE doesn't translate to what we do in PvP. Some people don't have PvP gear and others have outdated PvP gear like myself. Just because we can accomplish something in one area of the game doesn't mean we won't get our butt kicked by more PvP oriented guilds.

Anyakaschala
02.21.2014 , 01:39 AM | #29
nah, we are ************ about imps claiming it's only pubs that are trying to cheese the solo ranked queues when imps are doing it just as much or moreso than pubs.

Loufu
02.21.2014 , 06:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
That is a pretty bold statement, considering I wasn't trying to time the queues with my own guild members at all. We had something like 12-16 people queuing for ranked at the same time and statistically the chances are good you will see a full team of Hatred members because we are all queueing.

Out of the 19 matches I did tonight, I had only 1-2 matches where rest of the team were full Hatred members simply due to coincidence. Rest of the 17 matches I did were with people from all kinds of different guilds. So I am not sure what you are getting there.

Also we are mostly a PvE progression guild and what we do in PvE doesn't translate to what we do in PvP. Some people don't have PvP gear and others have outdated PvP gear like myself. Just because we can accomplish something in one area of the game doesn't mean we won't get our butt kicked by more PvP oriented guilds.
nobody messes with teh dylfu!

PS. ILY Dulfy. Marry me? <3