Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 1 PVP Rewards

Gamesux
02.19.2014 , 07:00 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Actually, they already said that they will be watching for cheaters and they will not prosper.
I remember when EAware said that Valor farming on Ilum was something they took seriously...

On a further note:
Quote: Originally Posted by Pistols View Post
On topic:

Yeah this scenario sucks, but there is nothing they can do about it. Provided they are at the keyboard and playing the WZ as intended (which is literally just ATK), you will not see a single instance where someone is punished via the way Eric describes.

HuntsmanBaener
02.19.2014 , 08:03 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
Just caps for emphasis is all.

Spooped
03.05.2014 , 01:50 AM | #53
I'm sure a Rancor will hit the CM in no time for anyone that didn't get 1500.

AlrikFassbauer
03.05.2014 , 06:45 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Spooped View Post
I'm sure a Rancor will hit the CM in no time for anyone that didn't get 1500.
No. They'll let it appear in an Cartel Pack as an super-super-super-super rare drop. Now that would be really good for EA's profits !
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

thatPERSON
03.17.2014 , 01:56 AM | #55
i love all the "wheres the love for pve people" posts.

my favorite is the pve person claiming to feel like a second class citizen. pvpers have been second class citizens since the major nerfs in the early stages of the game. our so called "pvp" patch had more pve then pvp. explain to me how thats fair.

on the topic of events and pvpers farming pve geared people. BW wont give us pvp so we have to make our own pvp, if that means farming your 40k gunslinger then so be it. until they actually give us something worth grinding i wont hold back on you in open world.