Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Season 1 PVP Rewards

Lunafox
02.19.2014 , 02:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
One mount people had to compete against each other to win is proof? Haha Ok. Hand me that teddy bear before you start throwing it around again.
Take the bear, take it all, I don't give a phuck anymore. I see how it is here, so sayonara. Done.
Bioware! Make Lord Scourge MATTER in KOTET!
The Foundation of All Desire
Spy Vs. Spy
Marr

AshlaBoga
02.19.2014 , 02:55 PM | #22
NVM: Question already answered.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AlrikFassbauer
02.19.2014 , 02:55 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by orryko View Post
gsf is NOT pvp. it's pvp for the bad pvers and rpers. NO ONE GOOD at ground pvp does gsf
I assume that you are badmouthing it because you are bad at GSF.
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Joesixxpack
02.19.2014 , 02:56 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Take the bear, take it all, I don't give a phuck anymore. I see how it is here, so sayonara. Done.
I don't covet what other people earned so just the bear, and I'll give it back when you're calm.

Sarfux
02.19.2014 , 02:56 PM | #25
One mount people had to compete against each other to win is proof? Haha Ok. Hand me that teddy bear before you start throwing it around again.
Yap it sure is. Anything people have to say they were the best or up their on the chain, or any other thing just to feel good about themselves is what happens. It's the same in real life. Any little thing people have that the other person doesn't because THEY did their best while the other person didn't do their best and wants an award for participation, they take seriously and feel achieved.

If the other person didn't get it you know what you do? Work harder next time and try to achieve that goal!
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

AlienEyeTX
02.19.2014 , 02:59 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by CmdrShpd View Post
Thanks. Unfortunately nobody has ever accused me of being competent at pvp.

Still, I might try ranked pvp next season with my healer.
Good plan. Start practicing now and you'll still earn some sort of reward.

Also, I can tell you, life as a healer is very difficult in the ranked arenas. Probably better as an op, but mercs are just fodder. Anyone who suffers through that effort definitely deserves a token of appreciation.
Be a lamb and click on this referral link, would you? You get free stuff and I get free stuff. Nothing to lose.

orryko
02.19.2014 , 02:59 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I assume that you are badmouthing it because you are bad at GSF.
i played it a couple times as a gunship. it's fine, just not something to base a game around. and my point still stands that no one good does it.

the first game i played was filled with people's names that i had NEVER seen before...not running on fleet, talking in chat, in a wz, ranked, etc...and i have a very good memory for names

i thought for a second i got in a match with chinese gold farmers

AshlaBoga
02.19.2014 , 03:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
More stuff and effort for pvpers. Terrific.

Now what about pve-ers when do we get some love? Starting to feel rather like a second class citizen here.

A very bored second class citizen, who's sub is coming up for renewal again. Oh wait, we get that lucky7 pos.
I don't know, as a PvE player I feel like I get more stuff than the PvP players.

Sure GSF is PvP, but it's a completely different PvP (let's call it PvP-B whereas character combat would be PvP-A).
So I think PvP-A could use some more love.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

AlienEyeTX
02.19.2014 , 03:01 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
Yap it sure is. Anything people have to say they were the best or up their on the chain, or any other thing just to feel good about themselves is what happens. It's the same in real life. Any little thing people have that the other person doesn't because THEY did their best while the other person didn't do their best and wants an award for participation, they take seriously and feel achieved.

If the other person didn't get it you know what you do? Work harder next time and try to achieve that goal!
It's like a Mary Kay car. It lets people know you are good at what you do and serves as an incentive to those who also sell Mary Kay (or PvP).
Be a lamb and click on this referral link, would you? You get free stuff and I get free stuff. Nothing to lose.

Lunafox
02.19.2014 , 03:02 PM | #30
I don't covet what other people earned so... just the bear, and I'll give it back when you're calm.
I am calm actually. I'm sure that surprises you. I calmly cancelled my sub, because, the game failed to meet my expectations, and this was just the cherry on the sundae to be honest.
Bioware! Make Lord Scourge MATTER in KOTET!
The Foundation of All Desire
Spy Vs. Spy
Marr