Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Announcing End Season 1 Rewards

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Announcing End Season 1 Rewards
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rivenbunny
02.19.2014 , 01:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
I'd love this, but the Ranked Que on my server doesn't pop enough to warrant setting there forever waiting for it. Let alone the hogwash you experience while playing Ranked games.

Thanx Bioware for giving stuff to people who are on a server that has Ranked pops, and spitting on the people who don't.

Why cant ALL PVPers Ranked or Unranked get rewards? Heh?

I'll just wait for a reskin Cartel version of the Rancor.
Stop whining.

Devilk
02.19.2014 , 01:53 PM | #22
Guess what though. You don't have to pvp you know why? Because bioware is gonna put a rancor mount on the cartel market. Guaranteed.

DarthVengeant
02.19.2014 , 01:56 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rivenbunny View Post
Stop whining.
Nothing I said was whining. I pay for the game so have a right to comment and speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read it. Move on.

Its not MY fault the ranked que never pops on my server.

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it's not Ranked? I am supposed to set for an hour to wait for a Ranked que to pop, when I could be doing Unranked with only 5 min ques? That is utter hog wash, and unfair to Unranked PVPers. That's not whining, that's the truth.

Pearlie
02.19.2014 , 01:56 PM | #24
Assuming your highest earned rating is what counts. Confirmation? Anyone? Bueller?

sepulhead
02.19.2014 , 01:57 PM | #25
im the worst pvp ever , i got no ranking how long does it takes to get to ranking nr 1 and get the rancor mount?

Rivenbunny
02.19.2014 , 02:00 PM | #26
Nothing I said was whining. I pay for the game so have a right to comment and speak my mind. If you don't like it, don't read it. Move on.

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it';s not Ranked? That is utter hog wash and unfair. That's not whining, that's the truth.
If you don't like that they only give rewards for ranked players then don't read it. Move on.

Devilk
02.19.2014 , 02:01 PM | #27

All PVPer's both Ranked and Unraked should get rewards. I only play Unranked, nearly daily, but I am getting no rewards because it';s not Ranked? That is utter hog wash and unfair. That's not whining, that's the truth.
You are whining. You are whining that you are not getting a reward for not participating in something. If you want the reward, do what you need to to get it. It's as simple as that. It's like saying I work too, I should also make 150k a year like the other guy.

cycao
02.19.2014 , 02:01 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by sepulhead View Post
im the worst pvp ever , i got no ranking how long does it takes to get to ranking nr 1 and get the rancor mount?
Not a whole lot. You have players with 2500 ratings.

Too anyone complaining about ranked not popping there is a solution which is transfer to a server with a healthyish ranked population if ranked PvP is your end game plan as that is what a lot of players did when transfers were put in and 8v8rwzs were still in the game. Plus this will probably spur a lot of interest and probably get more players to queue.

DarthVengeant
02.19.2014 , 02:01 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Rivenbunny View Post
If you don't like that they only give rewards for ranked players then don't read it. Move on.
And you just want to troll and cause turmoil. Insulting people and wanting to argue. Hidding behind your keyboard like a "warrior".

/ignored

Quote: Originally Posted by Devilk View Post
You are whining. You are whining that you are not getting a reward for not participating in something. If you want the reward, do what you need to to get it. It's as simple as that. It's like saying I work too, I should also make 150k a year like the other guy.
Nothing is whining about anything said. It is the truth. I pay for the game and will voice my opinion when I feel I get slapped in the face by Bioware. I am NOT ABLE to get these rewards because Ranked never pops!! If it did, I would be able to get them, easily. So, explain how that is whining. It's a fact, and very unfair, not whining.

Silko
02.19.2014 , 02:02 PM | #30
a Rancor mount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well now they can't say we can't do it so now we can expect one in the CM at some point
"Those who ask for mercy, are too weak to deserve it"
Minions of Darkness Website